Cameron Kenney = Commitment #21

RunInRed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute before you start wetting your pants. Who's offered him? You know that means more than stars now.

Wait a minute before you start wetting your pants. Who's offered him? You know that means more than stars now.

Ole Miss and USF, I believe. Another jewel in the rough. Wait...there's a "KISS" song there somewhere. B)

:au::homer:

Wasn't there an article posted in another thread about this guy?

Can't argue with the measurables.

I almost wet my pants ... but then I saw he only had one star.

Nice pick up. What's more amazing than his measurables is that he isn't done growing. He grew an inch between post #1 and post #2, lol. Just playing, for real, nice pick up.

6-2, 195 lbs., 4.48

Looks like an excellent WR prospect. Neither Scout nor Rivals have rated him yet, but just based on the measurables, a 4-star wouldn't surprise me when they do. In fact, I'd be surprised if it was anything less.

His JUCO team runs the spread. Stats last year:

43 catches for 633 yards and 3 TDs.

23 rushes for 322 yards and a TD.

He also returned 11 punts for 179 yards.

He'll graduate from JUCO next May and have two years to play two.

EDIT: Merged my post with this thread. One of the articles mentioned that Oklahoma and K-State were also recruiting him if that sort of thing matters to you. He said he's absolutely firm in his commitment to Auburn.

Of course, over in the Special Ed room otherwise known as BamaMag Forums, some Mensa candidate is talking about how CTT knows he can't compete in recruiting and is now offering 1-star WRs. Someone should slap his mother for raising a child that dumb.

Everyone Remember this players name.....He will set all of Auburn's receiving records.....Mark it down, this kid is a BAD A$$, Championship.

Is Tuberville trying to be the first coach in the history of Auburn football to sign an entire recruiting class that nobody else wanted? Just asking

Are you a moron or do you just play one on television?

Isn't he too tall for us to be recruiting him as a WR? :rolleyes::poke:

No one on this board was saying that we shouldn't have short Wr's. Myself and others said that WE HAD ENUFF SHORT WR's...and needed some tall ones....and guess what.....now we are recruting tall ones. BTW I said the same for RB's and we got a commit from Brandon James after that.

If you are going to spew sarcasm at fellow AU fans, at least be accurate.

That doesn't satisfy whiteplainsdimwit.

"6-2? Bah. Why isn't he 6-5?"

"195 lbs.? Scrawny."

"Sub-4.5 forty? Cripple."

"Being recruited by Oklahoma and K-State with other offers from Ole Miss and South Florida? He's a bum that should be at Georgia Southern."

See? If you're thickheaded enough, you can ignore the truth about anything.

Lets not forget it's freaking AUGUST!...most of these guys haven't been offered or evaluated yet...if he made All American in 4 different positions he's a good enough athelete to excel in at least one area.

Is Tuberville trying to be the first coach in the history of Auburn football to sign an entire recruiting class that nobody else wanted? Just asking

If you want to sign players that bama recruits then come out of the crimson closet already.

That doesn't satisfy whiteplainsdimwit.

"6-2? Bah. Why isn't he 6-5?"

"195 lbs.? Scrawny."

"Sub-4.5 forty? Cripple."

"Being recruited by Oklahoma and K-State with other offers from Ole Miss and South Florida? He's a bum that should be at Georgia Southern."

See? If you're thickheaded enough, you can ignore the truth about anything.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that WPT isn't normal and shouldn't be grouped with anyone. His comments should be catagorically ignored.

If he wins with them, does it matter who offered them?

If he wins with them, then no it doesn't matter who else wanted them. But do you think an SEC team can actually win with a bunch of players that nobody else wanted? I doubt they can.

6-2, 195 lbs., 4.48

Looks like an excellent WR prospect. Neither Scout nor Rivals have rated him yet, but just based on the measurables, a 4-star wouldn't surprise me when they do. In fact, I'd be surprised if it was anything less.

His JUCO team runs the spread. Stats last year:

43 catches for 633 yards and 3 TDs.

23 rushes for 322 yards and a TD.

He also returned 11 punts for 179 yards.

He'll graduate from JUCO next May and have two years to play two.

EDIT: Merged my post with this thread. One of the articles mentioned that Oklahoma and K-State were also recruiting him if that sort of thing matters to you. He said he's absolutely firm in his commitment to Auburn.

He also punts. Fakeroo!

If he wins with them, then no it doesn't matter who else wanted them. But do you think an SEC team can actually win with a bunch of players that nobody else wanted? I doubt they can.

I get your point but I still think AU has offered plenty of recruits that other teams have wanted and even though a few may not have major offers, that doesn't mean they aren't going to be great players

Tim Jennings, Thomas Davis, and many others from our past few teams. Players that nobody major offered during their recruitment

Archived