Cameron Kenney = Commitment #21

RunInRed

Is Tuberville trying to be the first coach in the history of Auburn football to sign an entire recruiting class that nobody else wanted? Just asking

If he wins with them, does it matter who offered them?

If he wins with them, then no it doesn't matter who else wanted them. But do you think an SEC team can actually win with a bunch of players that nobody else wanted? I doubt they can.

That's just the thing. People do want them. Good teams. Kenney had offers in hand from Ole Miss and USF and was being recruited by Oklahoma and Kansas State among others. But you don't listen. You just keep saying ignorant stuff that makes it embarrassing that you're an Auburn fan.

Please take your ignorance elsewhere.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Tuberville trying to be the first coach in the history of Auburn football to sign an entire recruiting class that nobody else wanted? Just asking

If he wins with them, then no it doesn't matter who else wanted them. But do you think an SEC team can actually win with a bunch of players that nobody else wanted? I doubt they can.

That's just the thing. People do want them. Good teams. Kenney had offers in hand from Ole Miss and USF and was being recruited by Oklahoma and Kansas State among others. But you don't listen. You just keep saying ignorant stuff that makes it embarrassing that you're an Auburn fan.

Please take your ignorance elsewhere.

seems whiteplainstiger is trying to challenge pchump for the presidency of the anti-auburn campaign. pchump will NOT give up without a fight..

Isn't he too tall for us to be recruiting him as a WR? :rolleyes::poke:

No one on this board was saying that we shouldn't have short Wr's. Myself and others said that WE HAD ENUFF SHORT WR's...and needed some tall ones....and guess what.....now we are recruting tall ones. BTW I said the same for RB's and we got a commit from Brandon James after that.

If you are going to spew sarcasm at fellow AU fans, at least be accurate.

It's called a "joke" ...thought the " :rolleyes::poke: " would have made that clear.

But since I never made any statement of fact, just asked a rhetorical question--what's to evaluate for "accuracy"? Also not aimed/"spewing" at anyone in particular, just reacting to previous threads that focused on the heights of previous commits. Sorry if my attempt at humor didn't appeal to everyone...

To quote Sgt. Hulka ("Stripes"): "Lighten up, Francis."

I get your point but I still think AU has offered plenty of recruits that other teams have wanted and even though a few may not have major offers, that doesn't mean they aren't going to be great players

Tim Jennings, Thomas Davis, and many others from our past few teams. Players that nobody major offered during their recruitment

Didn't that bum, what's his name, F-A-V-R-E...go to Southern Miss or somewhere? :roflol:

:au::homer:

Are you a moron or do you just play one on television?

WPT does play one on TV. :homer:

Mr. Kenney has received 4* from scout.

scout seems to like our class this year despite what some say. (cough wpt cough)

Gosh! WPT....you are a star chaser.....he got 4 stars from Scout....is it OK now? We fell better about ourselves when we know everything we do is loved by others don't we?

For what its worth, a big recruitnik that I talk to from another site who makes his own rankings said that he is considering Kenney for 5-star status in his next update. Kid is a big get.

Are you this annoying in real life?

For what its worth, a big recruitnik that I talk to from another site who makes his own rankings said that he is considering Kenney for 5-star status in his next update. Kid is a big get.

After seeing that video he should be like a 7-8*! Scout called him the Natural on their link. I cant believe this guy's first year of football was he senior year in HS.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=2&c=776374

Here's the link..its free content

Thanks mattd! I didn't realize it was a free link until after I posted and went back to it. Since I didnt have a subscription I didn't even click on it at first. That video is pretty good but I wish it had that 82 yard punt that is on the rivals video.

What are the odds we use him as our punter also? Seems other team would always have to protect against the fake and it would free up another scholarship to be used to bring in another player.

Amazing he only played 1 year of HS football.

What are the odds we use him as our punter also? Seems other team would always have to protect against the fake and it would free up another scholarship to be used to bring in another player.

Probably very small. Kickers spend the entire practice kicking when other players are doing their things. It's not like our punters are a bunch of sissies. I'm not sure about Durst, but Shoemaker and especially Tatum are athletes.

We might not even need another punter for another 4 or 5 years.

Probably very small. Kickers spend the entire practice kicking when other players are doing their things. It's not like our punters are a bunch of sissies. I'm not sure about Durst, but Shoemaker and especially Tatum are athletes.

We might not even need another punter for another 4 or 5 years.

well my whole thought process was he plays wr and takes over punt duties(provided he can punt as well as our current guys) which would then free up a scholarship to add depth to another position. Was just a thought B)

Wow, it's crazy how all of his HS highlights were from one single game..

Why is that crazy?

If you can't figure that out yourself then i really can't help you...

I know what you meant, and you're being a punk. Take your pathetic attempts at insult and go please yourself in the rivals recruiting forum. I'm sure you're much better at evaluating talent than scout, tubs, etc. You're an idiot if you think he got rated and recruited by one highlight tape.

Why is that crazy?

You moron, it said right in the Scout article why

"To say Kenney took to the game would be a bit of an understatement. Scout had a man at Dacula's game against Clarke Central, and our camera picked up Kenney doing a little bit of everything on the field. If we had "

Its SCOUT's highlight reel, not Kenney's. When you are done getting yourself off looking at the video, why don't you stop and read the articles.

Why is that crazy?

You moron, it said right in the Scout article why

"To say Kenney took to the game would be a bit of an understatement. Scout had a man at Dacula's game against Clarke Central, and our camera picked up Kenney doing a little bit of everything on the field. If we had "

Its SCOUT's highlight reel, not Kenney's. When you are done getting yourself off looking at the video, why don't you stop and read the articles.

Did you just tell a bama fan to read? What were you thinking?

Why is that crazy?

Don't waste your time, boyjeddah is only here to make the occasional flame post and talk smack. He's never really contributed anything of any value to the board, and he never will. He's a troll...

What a goob...pretty pathetic...he never was evaluated, so he obviously never had any game film. he only played one yr of high school ball...they were probably looking at someone else and he was on that game tape...it's not like we are saying he's an All American high school player...

Archived