Favre to the

Nay4AU

I was really hoping that he would go to Tampa. That would have made the battle of the bays worth watching this year.

Do you think that the Jets will make the playoffs this year? My vote is no.

He should have taken the 20 million to stay away. He's going to have 20 million dollars worth of injuries and rehab after playing a season or two behind that Jets line and him being older now. The Jets might make the playoffs as a wildcard. Maybe.

I don't watch pro sports anymore, but if I recall correctly, he did this major farewell tour last year. What a tool to come back after that. I'm in.....I'm out......I'm in.....no.. wait .......you owe me........FU.....no ....it's Ok..........FU......I'm out. Nice!!!!! i lost all repsect for the guy.

There was no farewell tour. He didn't decide until after the season to retire. But the rest of your post was fairly accurate.

but the season before his last one he admitted he was thinking of retiring, then pretty much made it known that this past season would be his last. then after the season he was re-considering, then he retired. it has been one drawn out two year drama that i am glad is over.

Archived