Saban's Fishing Adventures

ZAX236

Nick Saban Fishing Adventures

This just about sums it up, this song will be blasting in the homes on wheels this year! :ua:

Also the "Tre Smith style wannabe flip into the endzone" really looks painfull to me! First time I have seen that.

I must have this song.

Anyone know what it's called or where to find it?

Great, masterful lyrics! Those were penned by a truly inspired and enlightened artisan. PChamp119 perhaps? My fav is around 1:30 where they are talking about how much they love the Snake and he's the man!

This just about sums it up, this song will be blasting in the homes on wheels this year! :ua:

Also the "Tre Smith style wannabe flip into the endzone" really looks painfull to me! First time I have seen that.

I must have this song.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's called Roll Tide Roll. However, it is not new. I remember hearing it once at the beginning of their football game broadcast back in the late 90's I believe.

I must have this song.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's called Roll Tide Roll. However, it is not new. I remember hearing it once at the beginning of their football game broadcast back in the late 90's I believe.

Found it. It's called "Bama On The Radio" by Tom Stipe.

As someone who has been an avid fisherman nearly my entire life, I don't believe I have ever seen someone who looked so uncomfortable with a rod and reel in his hand. I'm sure this thing was totally staged. He casts like he is trying to sling s&^% off his hand.

Don't even get me started on that goofy song. I can't imagine our resident bammers not being embarassed by that.

As someone who has been an avid fisherman nearly my entire life, I don't believe I have ever seen someone who looked so uncomfortable with a rod and reel in his hand. I'm sure this thing was totally staged. He casts like he is trying to sling s&^% off his hand.

Don't even get me started on that goofy song. I can't imagine our resident bammers not being embarassed by that.

The trout he was catching in the waterfall base pool were at a stocked, barbless hook, catch and release, pay-for-the-day place in No. Ga. It is probably about an hour from his place on Lake Burton. From the looks of his casting technique, he better keep paying to if he wants to keep catching. Kinda like paying for players.

The Tommy Wilcox outdoor show is just a bunch of mumbling Bammers...bragging and showing off at over-stocked sportsmen paradises. No sportsman abilities needed for that show.

i'm speechless....

ME TOO! As a songwriter, from Alabama, I really really really hope none of my other songwriting buddies ever get hold of that! I will be RIDICULED to no end just from being from the state!

The trout he was catching in the waterfall base pool were at a stocked, barbless hook, catch and release, pay-for-the-day place in No. Ga. It is probably about an hour from his place on Lake Burton. From the looks of his casting technique, he better keep paying to if he wants to keep catching. Kinda like paying for players.

The Tommy Wilcox outdoor show is just a bunch of mumbling Bammers...bragging and showing off at over-stocked sportsmen paradises. No sportsman abilities needed for that show.

Well, that explains a lot. I thought the backdrop had sort of a water park look to it.

BTW, Hoopie, have you ever seen anyone who did any fishing at all hold a spinning reel by the butt? That's a dead giveaway. It seems like Tommy Wilcox (who is supposed to be some kind of an outdoorsman) could have shown him how to hold the reel before he got out there.

Just think. If they save the fish and throw in a couple of loaves of bread, maybe Saban can feed everyone at Tuberville-Denney stadium on opening day.

That's embarrassing. I feel a bit sympathetic for our rivals.

I'm on the lake all weekend. I hope that song doesn't pop into my head as is the tendency for a lot of bad music.

That's embarrassing. I feel a bit sympathetic for our rivals.

Why? They love it. They are eating it up.

Because they don't know any better, I pity them. ;)

Archived