Little Nikki

LegalEagle

Last night on ESPN2, Little Nikki was asked about the impact of the new 40 second clock.

He said they have practiced it every day, and didn't think it would make a big difference in the games - EXCEPT for teams playing against no huddle fast tempo teams!

Lets see, do we know anyone who does that? Do they play Bammer?

Sounds like Little Nikki is preparing the fans to see 7 this year.

Last night on ESPN2, Little Nikki was asked about the impact of the new 40 second clock.

He said they have practiced it every day, and didn't think it would make a big difference in the games - EXCEPT for teams playing against no huddle fast tempo teams!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

Is the monkey that types your posts for you on strike? It really must suck to have to express your thoughts in words all by yourself for once.

Is the monkey that types your posts for you on strike, must suck to have to express your thoughts in words all by yourself for once.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I needed a keyboard warning for that one!

Is the monkey that types your posts for you on strike? It really must suck to have to express your thoughts in words all by yourself for once.

Truly a classic. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Wow - I've been sent to the Woodshed! WooHoo!

I only posted fact with opinion. How did that qualify? $aban is the most powerful coach, maybe he had it sent her for calling him "Little Nikki."

Hey, I 'm not complaining. I feel kinda honored.

Mmm, could it have been because I indicated we'd beat the Turds again this year?? That's Prophecy Man!

I like it here.

WAR EAGLE!

you do realize that AU did not invent the no-huddle offense and that AU is not the only team to use it, don't you? i think we played 3 teams last season who employed some type of no-huddle offense. i don't see how his comment is "preparing fans to see 7 this year", it was simply the same remark alot of coaches have made.

you do realize that AU did not invent the no-huddle offense and that AU is not the only team to use it, don't you? i think we played 3 teams last season who employed some type of no-huddle offense. i don't see how his comment is "preparing fans to see 7 this year", it was simply the same remark alot of coaches have made.

If it wasn't he better start getting them prepared :poke:

Archived