Hey Auburn!

rammajamma

Scared of What exactly?? All I know, is that y'all better have the IVs ready for the Massive NG Cody.

Now, my question is....Are y'all scared yet? If not, you better be getting that way Real Soon! Also, Tulane....another Louisiana team isn't scared, I can quantee you that. They might have there mind elsewhere, which will possibly help uat beat them.

On a side note: I've got a nickname for Terrance Cody "Category 5"....I think it fits.

You scared yet? If not you better be getting that way real soon!

You better hope your team is stronger down the stretch than your smack talk. I didn't realize they allowed internet use at juvenile hall after bedtime.

don't forget about the 2 teams in the last 6 years that you've had win 10 games....yet still couldn't beat us. One game isn't gonna change our dominance over you.

Are we playing you in week 2?

You beat up a EZZ or I'm sorry a ACC team with no hart fire no O line and over rated.

But here's props your team looked good but just like always you put the cart first.

Crow now but if you do, Well I hope you guy's like the taste of feathers.

I just checked the calendar, the Iron Bowl is in November. How many games has Saban won in November during his UA tenure?

I just checked the calendar, the Iron Bowl is in November. How many games has Saban won in November during his UA tenure?

What he said

:au::football::homer:

LMAO. The bammers are at least good for a laugh. I've had 3 bammers ask this very question. "Scared yet"?

I'll answer here as I did to the other 3. You beat what appeared to be a team with 4 new offensive lineman. Oh yea they did have 4 new offensive lineman. And as far as AU's game went. Our quarterbacks struggled and everyone talks about the need for concern. The result? We beat LA MO 34-0. The team that embarrassed bammer last year 21-14.

Bammer # 7 is coming soon and u can talk more about "wait til next year".

two words for all bammer fans, that you guys rarely heed, cautious optimism, that was a season opener, not the SEC championship, wrong tigers, Anemic Coast Conference. still have to go through the SEC, lack of depth will be an issue down the stretch. THE STREAK LIVES ON!! B)

p.s. beware of the trap game! :moon:

two words for all bammer fans, that you guys rarely heed, cautious optimism, that was a season opener, not the SEC championship, wrong tigers, Anemic Coast Conference. still have to go through the SEC, lack of depth will be an issue down the stretch. THE STREAK LIVES ON!! B)

yes, it was the season opener, but i think most would agree that it was a little different from a regular season opener. i don't see too many teams begging to play a top 10 team on a neutral field for their opener. we controlled the ball for 41 minutes of the game, and that helps things ALOT. just at which position do you assume that we lack depth? we played 9 freshmen in the game, and would have played more had they not gone to 4 wide sets and kept us in the dime later in the game. those freshmen weren't played because there wasn't another body behind them. you guys were going on and on and on about the talent Clemson had and why we would lose our opener, so don't act like they are a total scrub team now. i feel pretty good about going through the SEC, IF our team keeps playing like they did Saturday. you have to admit, if we can continue to play at that level and improve upon it each week things will get interesting.

the way you guys act like you're just going to stroll in and beat this team down, maybe you should beware of the trap game since you think playing us will be a walk in the park this season.

yes, it was the season opener, but i think most would agree that it was a little different from a regular season opener. i don't see too many teams begging to play a top 10 team on a neutral field for their opener. we controlled the ball for 41 minutes of the game, and that helps things ALOT. just at which position do you assume that we lack depth? we played 9 freshmen in the game, and would have played more had they not gone to 4 wide sets and kept us in the dime later in the game. those freshmen weren't played because there wasn't another body behind them. you guys were going on and on and on about the talent Clemson had and why we would lose our opener, so don't act like they are a total scrub team now. i feel pretty good about going through the SEC, IF our team keeps playing like they did Saturday. you have to admit, if we can continue to play at that level and improve upon it each week things will get interesting.

the way you guys act like you're just going to stroll in and beat this team down, maybe you should beware of the trap game since you think playing us will be a walk in the park this season.

Got your Atlanta tickets with the rest of your brethren yet?

got your tickets to Miami yet? afterall, since you guys beat ULM with hardly being able to pass, you should have no problem getting in the MNC game.

Well, they did beat LaMo last...wait a minute...nevermind.

got your tickets to Miami yet? afterall, since you guys beat ULM with hardly being able to pass, you should have no problem getting in the MNC game.

How much are tickets to Shreveport?

Actually, Have you bought your Greyhound tickets from T-Town to BHam for your bowl game?

A couple of questions for you: after seeing Clemson up close to start the season this year, do you think that they qualify as a "top 10 team?" What are the odds of Clemson making it back to the top 10 this season?

Just to set the record straight -- I'm not a big fan of poll rankings, pre-season or otherwise. Opinions are like a**-*****, everyone has one and polls are nothing more than a collective opinion. So, if a collective bunch of a**-***** calls Team A a top 10 team, does that make it so? Don't get me wrong: I won't seek to denigrate your win. It was impressive from a 1st game standpoint. uat was obviously prepared and Clemson was not. However, I'm not going to get carried away with it either because a group of writers a**-***** pronounced Clemson as a "top 10 team." That goes equally as well in the other direction, too -- that same group failed to rank your team in their preseason top 25.

So bammers, does that "Are you scared yet?" question still hold water? When everything, except for the scoreboard, shows that y'all got pushed around by team with ZERO 5* and probably ZERO 4*?

BTW, that mighty Clemson defense they ran all over week one gave up 417 yds of offense to The Citadel yesterday.

they gave up 419 yards to ULM and 384 to Furman last season, and were still ranked a top 10 defense. you guys made sure we knew how good Clemson's defense was when touting how extraordinary your new offense was that it could lay up 423 yards on them. so, whats your point? scrub teams run up about the same amount of yards against Clemson last year, and when you guys go to OT to beat them then "oh, Clemson is SO GOOD and has a BADASS defense.....look how good our offense is, we beat them!" but same thing happens this season and now Clemson has such a horrible defense, and everybody will beat them this season.

I'm curious, JPW only threw for 75 yards against Tulane, and Alabama got outgained in total yards, think you'll be able to beat WKU this week?

Archived