UF-Miami game

AU alum

Miami is playing UF a lot closer and tougher than I thought they would. I would have figured that the game would be out of hand by now and UF would be cruising to an easy W.

Those announcers make me sick. They are acting about Florida just like they do for USC. I can't stand Florida.

Brent "Mascara" is my least favorite announcer. One reason I'm glad we aren't on ABC. I hope we don't have him for the ESPN nite games. I'm actually OK with Herbstreit. No one is right all the time, but he right more than most sports guys that must spit out predictions and opinions. He will at least give the respect of an explanation for his opinion. Slobberin' Lou Holtz on the other hand.......

UF starting to lay the lumber now. It was cool watching the clip of Nix to Sanders. I believe Kirk called that the greatest game of the 90's or something like that.

I think CUM is a piece of crap,

Up 20 point with 2:00 min in the game and he is throwing deep.

Tebow still in the game trying to run up the score.

Why ?

It would have served him right if Tebow would have broke his leg

I hate that guy

:au::football::homer:

Miami is loaded with speed but man they are so young. Way to show your classy side Meyer, at least UF finally beat the Canes, first time since I was about 3 months old.

Archived