how about this

woody

Dear Alabama team.

Congratulations you did a great job this year. You deserve the shot at the SECCG and every praise that's given to you, Your coach has done a exceptional job this year. You are a completely different team than you were last year. But I Am so sorry that I wont be pulling for you the rest of the way. I'M not a fan of the overbearing fans that follow you.( THAT A*%HOLE RWS ) Nice job and Congrats to you. 12 - 0

Dear Alabama team.

Congratulations you did a great job this year. You deserve the shot at the SECCG and every praise that's given to you, Your coach has done a exceptional job this year. You are a completely different team than you were last year. But I Am so sorry that I wont be pulling for you the rest of the way. I'M not a fan of the overbearing fans that follow you.( THAT A*%HOLE RWS ) Nice job and Congrats to you. 12 - 0

aw, you're my little buddy.

:grouphug:

Dear Alabama team.

My suspicions just came true. Watch out Woody. Yes or no RWS. Feel like manning up yet?

Dear Alabama team.

Nope. That would be between your left pocket and your right pocket I call mine RWS

Dear Alabama team.

Nope. That would be between your left pocket and your right pocket I call mine RWS

LOL. That's one of the top 10 posts of the year :cheer::cheer:

It's really funny that he says others here can't read but he didn't evn comprehend that you congratulated the team not him. Talk about a serious ego problem.

Dear Alabama team.

It's really funny that he says others here can't read but he didn't evn comprehend that you congratulated the team not him. Talk about a serious ego problem.

my reply was in a sarcastic nature to this:

( THAT A*%HOLE RWS)

you truly are ignorant. see this comprehension problem i keep telling you that you have?

btw, don't forget to cup, WOODY....make sure you warm those hands first.

Dear Alabama team.

( THAT A*%HOLE RWS)

you truly are ignorant. see this comprehension problem i keep telling you that you have?

trust me RWS, everyone knows That you have a problem. You have a class difishency

Seems like you have a serious problem RWS. You think everybody here is ignorant yet it seems you have no other place to hang out. Pretty sad. If you even had a "woody' you would be man enough to admit your mistakes.

Dear Alabama team.

Thanks for the props.. it's ok, I think we can manage without your pullings.. the game was great and I am just so happy for our seniors..

Dear Alabama team.

Thanks for the props.. it's ok, I think we can manage without your pullings.. the game was great and I am just so happy for our seniors..

Thanks man Ya ll played great and good luck. Your Not RWS so I can say that lol

Dear Alabama team.

( THAT A*%HOLE RWS)

I wish you would please stop paraphrasing it makes my eyes bleed. You are such a coward!

Oh and your mom called, She said you better be out of her basement before she gets home.

I'd like to add my congrats, Bama Nation. Your future looks bright.

However, the real test will be to see how well you do when CMS's recruits are all gone. B)

I will pull for you bastages if you beat florida and go to the mncg. And congrats, I suppose.

i think the only two teams that have TRULY worried me this season are UGA and now UF. if our guys play like they did yesterday, we have a good chance. there are other games we weren't given a chance in this season and the team responded. i hope the same happens Saturday. i think its going to be an absolute dogfight, really. the thing that is scary about UF is not only do they have a good offense, they have a good defense too. their offense is alot like ours in concept....they don't really do anything cute, you know what they are going to do, they don't try to hide it, and they still beat you silly with it. plus, they have alot more weapons than we do. it will be interesting to say the least.

I will pull for you bastages if you beat florida and go to the mncg. And congrats, I suppose.

i think the only two teams that have TRULY worried me this season are UGA and now UF. if our guys play like they did yesterday, we have a good chance. there are other games we weren't given a chance in this season and the team responded. i hope the same happens Saturday. i think its going to be an absolute dogfight, really. the thing that is scary about UF is not only do they have a good offense, they have a good defense too. their offense is alot like ours in concept....they don't really do anything cute, you know what they are going to do, they don't try to hide it, and they still beat you silly with it. plus, they have alot more weapons than we do. it will be interesting to say the least.

Don't you ever take time out to clean your mom basement? Or do you make her do everything?

And who the hell cares what you think . Go away floater.

Don't you ever take time out to clean your mom basement? Or do you make her do everything?

my parents doesn't have a basement. and neither does my home, so i can't clean that either.....i keep the garage pretty clean, though. when we bought the house, i had high hopes that i would be able to keep my car in the garage from time to time. the fiancee nixed that, though. the only way two cars are fitting in that two car garage is if they are both a Toyota Prius.

my parents doesn't have a basement. and neither does my home, so i can't clean that either.....i keep the garage pretty clean, though. when we bought the house, i had high hopes that i would be able to keep my car in the garage from time to time. the fiancee nixed that, though. the only way two cars are fitting in that two car garage is if they are both a Toyota Prius.

My parents doesn't have a basement ?(WTF) Or is it( my parents home doesn't) if you cant form a readable sentence stop making fun of others. Oh and capitalize your damn I's. Use the shift key you self righteous hypocrite

I lean towards uf, but anything can happen in that one.

I lean towards uf, but anything can happen in that one.

UF definitely has all the weapons. we have some as well, but not UF caliber. but after some of the beatdowns we've seen Alabama deliver this season, who the hell knows. UF has delivered some beatdowns of their own as well. if our D can slow down their offense, i have a pretty good feeling about it. if we get in a race and have to sit there and trade scores, i dunno. our offense is built to slowly chip away and then beat you in the stretch. i don't think its built to sling it around, unless they are installing a Plan B or something. i think our gameplan should be similar to the AU gameplan and make Tebow win it with his arm. we have for the most part squashed each opponent's running game, so i don't see why that would change Saturday.

Archived