Auburn recruiting picking up steam

Tigermike

It should be picking up steam because they only have 7 days until signing day. I can barely believe that there's still so many players out there who haven't committed yet and by doing so, some of them are risking being shut out where they want to go, particularly those who have two or three choices which are equal at this point. Dangerous game for kids with big egos.

Atlanta = LB Joel Kight. I'm feeling pretty good about him. I think it's between us and OM

Tallahassee = DT Corey Gaines. I'd say he's a 50/50 shot, imho. If we pick him up, I'd bet at least one of our DT Commits will end up on the OL.

(if we picked up Corey Gaines, Aubrey Phillips and any one of the LBs who are considering us, this recruiting class would shatter any expectation I could have conceived)

Daren Bates.......he would be a star on my board. Add he and Phillips, along with Oku.....just wow! We have a shot at rising up and shocking some folks.

Daren Bates.......he would be a star on my board. Add he and Phillips, along with Oku.....just wow! We have a shot at rising up and shocking some folks.

If we can land Oku...that will do it for me. Oku is a game changer. I would like to see Kight and Gaines as well. I think AU have no shot with the Bastrop crew (Randle, Benton, Jones) but crazier things have happened.

If we can land Oku...that will do it for me. Oku is a game changer. I would like to see Kight and Gaines as well. I think AU have no shot with the Bastrop crew (Randle, Benton, Jones) but crazier things have happened.

Give me Washington, Blake, Phillips, Knight, Oku, and Gaines and/or a stud LB and I will be amazed.

I agree Oku, another lineman, and some LB depth will make this a great class in my eyes considering all that has happened. I was really excited about George Bamfo, but I dont guess thats going to materialize since he isn't coming for an official visit.

Archived