Dre Kirkpatricks Hat

BZ770

I saw this clip on Espn and I still think it's an Atlanta Braves Hat. This picture makes it look black, but on TV it was a Dark Blue with the Red Brim. Here's a picture in this article.

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/2009/02/dre_ki..._ready_ala.html

If it is an Braves Hat what a Dumba$$.

I saw this clip on Espn and I still think it's an Atlanta Braves Hat. This picture makes it look black, but on TV it was a Dark Blue with the Red Brim. Here's a picture in this article.

http://blog.al.com/rapsheet/2009/02/dre_ki..._ready_ala.html

If it is an Braves Hat what a Dumba$$.

I saw it too...There's no doubt at all to me that he put on a Braves hat...LOL.... I know uat is the copy master from anybody and everybody, but a blue hat with red brim is definitely a braves hat. What a maroon....

but a blue hat with red brim is definitely a braves hat. What a maroon....

Its a Bama hat, just for whatever reason its one that basically copied the exact Braves color-way.

Here is Dre's cap:

large_Dre%20Kirkpatrick.jpg

Here is Alabama's script "A":

61573094_640.jpg

and here is the Braves':

baseball_caps_ATLBRA_5950.jpg

Yeah, bammer's is a knockoff, but it does look slightly different. And the Braves have no need or desire to mimic bammer's logo. It was a bammer cap. The key is the top of the "A" where the little piece comes off to the left. That's the ugly bammer "A".

It's a bammer cap. Their script "A" looks slightly different than Atlanta's.

You sure?

Yeah. It's a black 'Bama cap with a crimson bill.

Guest BoStillKnows

Here is Dre's cap:

large_Dre%20Kirkpatrick.jpg

Here is Alabama's script "A":

61573094_640.jpg

and here is the Braves':

baseball_caps_ATLBRA_5950.jpg

Yeah, bammer's is a knockoff, but it does look slightly different. And the Braves have no need or desire to mimic bammer's logo. It was a bammer cap. The key is the top of the "A" where the little piece comes off to the left. That's the ugly bammer "A".

My sense of humor is kind of warped. That picture reminds me of Don Imus. B)

I had it explained to me some time ago, apparently the bama A has a little "douche swoop" that the Braves A does not.

Silly, but an easy way for me to remember... word association and all.

For the record, no one cares who had the script A first and that was the most absurd display at a signing I have ever actually watched take place.

For the record, no one cares who had the script A first and that was the most absurd display at a signing I have ever actually watched take place.

You obviously missed Reid's signing.

Personally, I think the whole "hat" thing is getting a little stale...one might even say "old hat". :rolleyes: What's wrong with just walking out and saying "I'm signing with school X"? ...or better yet, just send in your paperwork and don't hold a press conference!

Why were there two Alabama hats?

Dang, I'm thinking on the same lines as PChamp now. I'm guessing the other was for Kendall Kelly and they didn't want to share their head lice?

Dang, I'm thinking on the same lines as PChamp now. I'm guessing the other was for Kendall Kelly and they didn't want to share their head lice?

Some of the kids lined them up and then pulled the hat they were going to wear from underneath the table. Shrug.

I'm not too happy with the hat thing, it's getting insulting. I watched a kid on ESPNU yesterday tell his dad to make the decision for him and his dad picked up one hat and gave it to a little kid, then picked up the second hat and threw it on the floor, leaving the last hat. Show some respect to the school you didn't pick. I don't want any families like that associated with my school, that is certain.

Some of the kids lined them up and then pulled the hat they were going to wear from underneath the table. Shrug.

I'm not too happy with the hat thing, it's getting insulting. I watched a kid on ESPNU yesterday tell his dad to make the decision for him and his dad picked up one hat and gave it to a little kid, then picked up the second hat and threw it on the floor, leaving the last hat. Show some respect to the school you didn't pick. I don't want any families like that associated with my school, that is certain.

I almost started a thread on this very thing. I think it's ridiculous for 18 year old's to have a press conference in the first place... but then to disrespect the other schools they were considering is bad form.

I almost started a thread on this very thing. I think it's ridiculous for 18 year old's to have a press conference in the first place... but then to disrespect the other schools they were considering is bad form.

I've seen it attributed to Bear Bryant, Lou Holtz, Tom Landry and many many more but no matter who said it, it fits.... "Act Like You've Been There Before"

The one thing you don't want to do is give another team something for motivation. Anyone remember a bowl game this past year where that might have happened? Never disrespect your opponent, it could always come back to bite you in the a$$.

My question is, would anyone boo had he chosen Texas?

Was the UGA "G" around before there was a franchise in Green Bay?

Interesting comments by the young man.

"I couldn't go (to Texas) when my home state got the same things to offer. They couldn't offer me nothing better than to stay home." So, what exactly was the offer?

"This hat right here. It don't have enough swag." Swag, also known as loot, hmmm... looks like they missed the bid.

OK bammers, I'm joking. Don't bother replying, especially if you are one of the ones on ignore.

My question is, would anyone boo had he chosen Texas?

Was the UGA "G" around before there was a franchise in Green Bay?

To put quickly, Dooley used Green Bay's "G" for years then made adjustments to it THEN Green Bay started using that "G" that Dooley had put together (except in color)

So it allowed us both to share it without legal problems.

Archived