Men vs. Baylor NIT QuarterFinal

WarTiger

Barrett got a steal, took it all the way down the floor...went up to go for the dunk...and the baylor player grabbed him from behind.... official right on top of it and got the intentional foul on the play. Two free throws and the ball for the tigers.

can't tell how big the crowd is, but they are loud and into it... especially after the intentional foul...

tigers went down by as many as 10....tigers have pulled to within 3....huge DEEP 3 from the tigers.. 22-19 7:43 to play.

Looks packed to me, even behind the goals. But I can't see the upper level that great.

Looks like some open seats in the high up parts, but a pretty good crowd in all. Wish I was there.

wish i was there too. tried to get my dad to go up with me but he didn't want to go... Tigers trail by 1 at the half...37-36...

Our interior defense is uncharacteristically porous tonight. Baylor getting way too many drives inside.

yeah..that is unusual for us. Tigers trail by 2....59-57....

I would like to see us actually play defense inside. It looks like Auburn is afraid to go inside half the time... First halfway open three point play and they pop it up. Barber has missed a lot of inside shots. So much to complain.. but they just have to finish strong.

Lack of a big man inside finally caught us :no:

Yeah, but it seems like most of the time, they are just running around us.. and our guy will get out of position and their guy is wide open under the goal.

Archived