Lattimore

RunInRed

Is any one confirming he will be in AU Saturday?

I'm pretty sure he's visiting LSU this weekend.

Rivals is expecting him in AU (but still unconfirmed).

There was a big Scout write-up about how excited he is about coming to Baton Rouge.

interesting...

There was a big Scout write-up about how excited he is about coming to Baton Rouge.

interesting...

Now he's telling our mods that he's not visiting this weekend. :thumbsdown:

interesting...

Swing.....and a miss

keep tryin though

interesting...

Swing.....and a miss

keep tryin though

An Auburn fan flaming on LSU's recruiting success...

classic

We have a very real shot at this kid. I am from the Upstate, and the talk up there is he's going out of state, and Auburn is at the top of the list.

I will be watching him play in the early part of the season come August.

He's a very good back, and he's the kind of kid who could set the table for this offense.

interesting...

Swing.....and a miss

keep tryin though

An Auburn fan flaming on LSU's recruiting success...

classic

Another miss by the corndog, my comment had nothing to do with how well LSU recruits, just that you completly missed on you information. Keep trying.....

Matthews confirmed he spoke with Lattimore and that he will be in Auburn this weekend. If we get one out of the Lattimore, Dyer, Seastrunk trio that would be freakin awesome.

According to sources, Lattimore will visit this week-end along with his Mom. He says that his friend, Lache Seastrunk has raved about his visit so much that he can't wait to visit. He and Lache are good friends and he told Marcus that it was the best visit he had ever had and he loved everything about Auburn. I believe if he has an excellent visit as well, we may have a good shot at both. Wouldn't that be something. BTW, about 90 recruits will be visiting but no names were given.

Can't quote because they are premium articles, but Lattimore loved his visit today. So did his mom and dad. He and Seastrunk have even been talking and imagining how "nasty" it would be for them to be here together in the same backfield in this offense.

How crazy would it be to sign the #1 and #2 RBs in the same class next year?

Silly! Geauxtigahs has already told us that we have no chance, L-S-Who has them both wrapped up.

But wait! He said the same thing about Benton! Maybe there's hope after all.

Can't quote because they are premium articles, but Lattimore loved his visit today. So did his mom and dad. He and Seastrunk have even been talking and imagining how "nasty" it would be for them to be here together in the same backfield in this offense.

That could be the most loaded backfield in the history of the NCAA, Tate, Fannin, Smith and McCalebb(plus Albert thrown in) could still be here along with the other guys like Aycock from this years class.

That could be the most loaded backfield in the history of the NCAA, Tate, Fannin, Smith and McCalebb(plus Albert thrown in) could still be here along with the other guys like Aycock from this years class.

Tate is a senior this year.

Nope. Junior.

Nope. Junior.

Nope, Senior...he signed in the 2006 class and did not redshirt.

:roflol:

I guess you guys nailed it on the head; you guys stole Benton from us, plain and simple. There's absolutely no chance that Benton had his scholarship pulled the night before signing day; he simply chose Auburn because of the impressive background of THE Gene Chizik. There's no doubt AU presented a better opporunity to fluorish and take home that crystal ball. :rolleyes:

You guys knew that was going to happen, and I didn't. It's not like it took a divine miracle for you guys to finally sign a big-name player in your last recruiting class...he simply chose AU over the rest.

CONGRATS ON STEALING HIM FROM LSU

Is that what you guys have been wanting me to say? :P You guys act like a scholarship pull had been "in the works", and that I was just oblivious to the situation.

I've been on here when LSU loses a game against AU. Furthermore, I'll gladly come on here on signing day and eat a huge-ass bowl of crow for saying that you'll go 0/3 in the Dyer-Lattimore-Seastrunk sweepstakes...but I don't believe I'll have to do that. You guys know I won't puss-out...I'll be here after school, of course. B)

I guess you guys nailed it on the head; you guys stole Benton from us, plain and simple. There's absolutely no chance that Benton had his scholarship pulled the night before signing day; he simply chose Auburn because of the impressive background of THE Gene Chizik. There's no doubt AU presented a better opporunity to fluorish and take home that crystal ball. :rolleyes:

You guys knew that was going to happen, and I didn't. It's not like it took a divine miracle for you guys to finally sign a big-name player in your last recruiting class...he simply chose AU over the rest.

Is that what you guys have been wanting me to say? :P You guys act like a scholarship pull had been "in the works", and that I was just oblivious to the situation.

I've been on here when LSU loses a game against AU. Furthermore, I'll gladly come on here on signing day and eat a huge-ass bowl of crow for saying that you'll go 0/3 in the Dyer-Lattimore-Seastrunk sweepstakes...but I don't believe I'll have to do that. You guys know I won't puss-out...I'll be here after school, of course. B)

Act smug all you want, but the coaches were not totally surprised that Benton committed. They thought he would, but obviously had to wait until the paper got there to know for sure.

Gee, I wonder why they thought that? Could it have been discussed during his visit when he was snuck out away from reporters?

I won't even comment on your prediction that we don't pick up one of Seastruck/Dyer/Lattimore. You're going to look like an idiot on this one.

Act smug all you want, but the coaches were not totally surprised that Benton committed. They thought he would, but obviously had to wait until the paper got there to know for sure.

Gee, I wonder why they thought that? Could it have been discussed during his visit when he was snuck out away from reporters?

I won't even comment on your prediction that we don't pick up one of Seastruck/Dyer/Lattimore. You're going to look like an idiot on this one.

I can't wait to slap-on that dunce hat. :homer:

You act like I have no reasoning to justify my belief that AU goes 0/3 on this one.

1. Dyer is going to Arkansas whether you like it or not.

2. Lattimore is going to South Carolina. His mother wants him to stay instate, and all signs point to mom having jurisdiction on his decision.

3. Trovon goes to LSU, and with a lot of family in Leesville to complement that leads me to believe he ends up at LSU. I think we beat you, and he's there to see it. Oh, and to all you older AU fans: he's related to Eddie Fuller. :big: If he doesn't go there, he'll go to arguably the best academic-athletic combo institution in the country, UT.

If he doesn't go there, he'll go to arguably the best academic-athletic combo institution in the country-that is located 45 minutes from him, I might add.

?? Please clarify to which school you are referring.

Archived