Lattimore

RunInRed

If he doesn't go there, he'll go to arguably the best academic-athletic combo institution in the country-that is located 45 minutes from him, I might add.

?? Please clarify to which school you are referring.

The University of Texas. It may be corndog geography, but I've been told he live awfully close to Austin.

If he doesn't go there, he'll go to arguably the best academic-athletic combo institution in the country-that is located 45 minutes from him, I might add.

?? Please clarify to which school you are referring.

The University of Texas. It may be corndog geography, but I've been told he live awfully close to Austin.

He lives 504 miles from Austin, 425 from Auburn.

This corndog has actually convinced himself that L-S-Who pulled Benton's scholarship offer! Bwahahahaha! He be eatin' all that nutria gumbo!

I stand corrected. Shame on me for collecting some info from tigerdroppings. :lol:

How far is he from Baton Rouge?

"his corndog has actually convinced himself that L-S-Who pulled Benton's scholarship offer! Bwahahahaha! He be eatin' all that nutria gumbo!"

wow <_<

This corndog has actually convinced himself that L-S-Who pulled Benton's scholarship offer! Bwahahahaha! He be eatin' all that nutria gumbo!

Do you have other info?

1. Dyer is going to Arkansas whether you like it or not.

2. Lattimore is going to South Carolina. His mother wants him to stay instate, and all signs point to mom having jurisdiction on his decision.

3. Trovon goes to LSU, and with a lot of family in Leesville to complement that leads me to believe he ends up at LSU. I think we beat you, and he's there to see it. Oh, and to all you older AU fans: he's related to Eddie Fuller. :big: If he doesn't go there, he'll go to arguably the best academic-athletic combo institution in the country, UT.

Thats a whole lot of speculation. You're right, a lot of that is very logical. and reason as to why I'm curbing my optimism...however, there are very few guarantees in recruiting. Ever. You want an example? I cant wait until I see Janzen Jackson in an LSU jersey next year. Oh wait. There was no possible way Tennessee was going to steal him (at least thats what LSU fans said), until he actually signed with them.

FWIW I think that all 3 of these kids are going to be big battles...regardless of their connections to schools.

1. Dyer is going to Arkansas whether you like it or not.

2. Lattimore is going to South Carolina. His mother wants him to stay instate, and all signs point to mom having jurisdiction on his decision.

3. Trovon goes to LSU, and with a lot of family in Leesville to complement that leads me to believe he ends up at LSU. I think we beat you, and he's there to see it. Oh, and to all you older AU fans: he's related to Eddie Fuller. :big: If he doesn't go there, he'll go to arguably the best academic-athletic combo institution in the country, UT.

Thats a whole lot of speculation. You're right, a lot of that is very logical. and reason as to why I'm curbing my optimism...however, there are very few guarantees in recruiting. Ever. You want an example? I cant wait until I see Janzen Jackson in an LSU jersey next year. Oh wait. There was no possible way Tennessee was going to steal him (at least thats what LSU fans said), until he actually signed with them.

FWIW I think that all 3 of these kids are going to be big battles...regardless of their connections to schools.

Dude, there was more to it than UT just "walking in" and taking JJ. That's almost impossible to happen with a school who had their coach no moe than two months befiore signing day. He originally lived in California-contradicting his "deep" LA ties-his step-father got a job at Miami of Ohio, a school located much closer to UT than LSU. Oh, and his dad thought he was the s***...figuratively. He basically said Ron Cooper, LSU's new secondary coach that did a fantastic at South Carolina w/ 7 first round draft picks, basically road the success of other coaches, and that he wasn't that great. If you don't believe me, look it up on Rivals. It was absurd.

HOWEVER, I see where you're coming from. Recruiting is a funny game, and s*** changes by the minute. Is it specualtion? Of course, but they're all more than likely to happen. Besides, I never said AU didn't have a chance nor would you guys wouldn't be threat. It'll be chaos here on signing day, good or bad. :lol:

As I stated in another thread,"I believe the winner on the field takes Seastrunk".

Disagree. We beat Bama two years ago and lost out on almost every single recruiting battle we had with them that year. Who wins or loses is rarely the deciding factor, especially in our case where you have a first year staff trying to implement their own program.

As I stated in another thread,"I believe the winner on the field takes Seastrunk".

Disagree. We beat Bama two years ago and lost out on almost every single recruiting battle we had with them that year. Who wins or loses is rarely the deciding factor, especially in our case where you have a first year staff trying to implement their own program.

Maybe so, but we also have a location edge, lots of pro-LSU family, and a good friend who's a pretty good lean to LSU to justify my thoughts on why LSU is in as good of shape with him as AU and UT are...win or lose.

Oh, the drama this recruitment is going to bring. I hear that you guys are the closest threat in stealing Trovon Reed, who's also going to play a monster role in where he ends up.

Mod Edit: Please quit creating a massive space between the quoted text and your posts. It makes it hard to read and its annoying. - The Management

Maybe so, but we also have a location edge, lots of pro-LSU family, and a good friend who's a pretty good lean to LSU to justify my thoughts on why LSU is in as good of shape with him as AU and UT are...win or lose.

Oh, the drama this recruitment is going to bring. I hear that you guys are the closest threat in stealing Trovon Reed, who's also going to play a monster role in where he ends up.

I thought you'd like the massive space in between previous quote and your own. You seem to favor that strategy.

A little drunk at the moment just so you know.

kakkakakkak@

as long as we get to some of these LSU kids before their high school coaches cash their "guidance" checks then we have a chance

The exaulted and learned Geauxtigah11 is forgetting one important fact with his arrogance. Both RB's (Dyer and Seastrunk) have excellent relationships with Curtis Luper and Trooper Taylor, two of our best recruiters and Lattimore is "tight" with Seastrunk as well. Moreover, depth is not a concern for LSWHO this season or any of the other teams he mentioned AND Auburn has the tradition of running backs. Same is true for linemen. Auburn can offer immediate playing time where LSWHO, Bammer, Georgia and Florida cannot. It should be interesting and I'll go out on a limb and predict more commits this coming week due to A day

BTW Geautigah, Lattimore said his visit to Auburn was the best time he'd ever had and planned on coming back this fall. He said Auburn was now No.1 on his list. So how do you like them grapes? :poke:

BTW Geautigah, Lattimore said his visit to Auburn was the best time he'd ever had and planned on coming back this fall. He said Auburn was now No.1 on his list. So how do you like them grapes? :poke:

He's fed us a huge-ass platter of what we wanted to hear-big freakin' whoop.

Only time will tell, but IMO, UGA and SC will be his final two.

btw, LSU really does present a definite possibility of starting right away. I'm Not sure where you're coming from in saying AU is the only team who can offer immediate playing time.

btw, LSU really does present a definite possibility of starting right away. I'm Not sure where you're coming from in saying AU is the only team who can offer immediate playing time.

Luckily, your opinion isn't worth RWS.

worth RWS? Please explain. If you're downplaying my opinion, just remember one thing: my opinion is as irrelevent as yours. In fact, at least I bring a different viewpoint to the table rather all-AU all day.

mod edit: one more reminder about the ridiculous spaces you are leaving. Notice how its moved up under the quoted text? Why is it so difficult for you to do this?...The management

worth RWS? Please explain. If you're downplaying my opinion, just remember one thing: my opinion is as irrelevent as yours. In fact, at least I bring a different viewpoint to the table rather all-AU all day.

mod edit: one more reminder about the ridiculous spaces you are leaving. Notice how its moved up under the quoted text? Why is it so difficult for you to do this?...The management

Relevancy of opinions is a matter of perspective. Yours being irrelevant has no bearing on the relevancy of others.

Maybe you should consider the fact that you speak in absolutes and are shown to be wrong, thus lending credence to the irrelevancy of your opinions, not the fact that you are an LSU fan.

Or you can continue to do as you are and not have a valued opinion on this forum. That's on you.

RWS = runswithscissors = fecal matter

As far as opinions go, yours is based on nothing. Mine is based on comments such as "best visit of my life" and "AU is number one."

Could you be right in the end? Yes. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

We'll know in about 10 months. Meanwhile, we have 3 of the best RBs in the country loving their visits to AU and excited about our offense. That wouldn't have likely happened 6 months ago. It's refreshing. I think we've got a decent shot. Time will tell.

Archived