Bama to take on Michigan State

PChamp119

Thinking about Utah, I guess they would have beat Auburn by at least 36 more points than they beat us you think? Well had you been in a bowl with them instead of at home hanging on the hopes an dreams that BAMA would get beat. LOL! :)

6-1, last SEVEN YEARS!!!

:au::homer:

Thinking about Utah, I guess they would have beat Auburn by at least 36 more points than they beat us you think? Well had you been in a bowl with them instead of at home hanging on the hopes an dreams that BAMA would get beat. LOL! :)

6-1, last SEVEN YEARS!!!

I wish you AU fans would stop living in the past! I mean the past is the past right? Or that only pertains to Bama fans? LOL! Get used to it, just like old times. The planets are back in line and the Universe is at peace once again. The way God intended it.

So currently BAMA owns you. :ua: 36-NADA! :ua:

6-1, last SEVEN YEARS!!!

I wish you AU fans would stop living in the past! I mean the past is the past right? Or that only pertains to Bama fans? LOL! Get used to it, just like old times. The planets are back in line and the Universe is at peace once again. The way God intended it.

So currently BAMA owns you. :ua: 36-NADA! :ua:

Just like old times? I don't get this arrogant statement. I mean we make allowance for the idiocy as soon as a uater speaks, but this just doesn't make sense. Old times? You lead the overall series by 6 games...and only ONE team in the entire country has beaten you more than we have. Not sure where this old times crap comes in, but the uat fan base has never been short on delusion, idiocy and arrogance...all at the same time. I really don't think God cares about a football game, but if it helps you sleep at night... Geez, one win against the worst auburn team in a decade and these uaters are right back to thinking they are superior to everyone else. Wait, what am I saying...They've always thought they were superior to everyone else.

6-1, last SEVEN YEARS!!!

So currently BAMA owns you. 36-NADA!

Just like old times? I don't get this arrogant statement. I mean we make allowance for the idiocy as soon as a uater speaks, but this just doesn't make sense. Old times? You lead the overall series by 6 games...and only ONE team in the entire country has beaten you more than we have. Not sure where this old times crap comes in, but the uat fan base has never been short on delusion, idiocy and arrogance...all at the same time. I really don't think God cares about a football game, but if it helps you sleep at night... Geez, one win against the worst auburn team in a decade and these uaters are right back to thinking they are superior to everyone else. Wait, what am I saying...They've always thought they were superior to everyone else.

Mission Accomplished! Your response is the reasoning for my statement. :) Thank you Warkitty you made my day. :poke:

Archived