So...

WinCrimson

With Auburn being snubbed by two hometown blue-chippers in consecutive years with the defections of Dee Finley and Corey Grant, is a billboard campaign needed in Lee County?

It seems like Mobile is not the only area where you guys are struggling.

With Auburn being snubbed by two hometown blue-chippers in consecutive years with the defections of Dee Finley and Corey Grant, is a billboard campaign needed in Lee County?

Really? Did you really just make a topic in an AUBURN forum like this? What an ass! :pc:

I don't know what is sadder. A bammer digging up the name Dee Finley to smack talk, or an idiot who tries smack talk without the facts (about the billboards).

I'd explain it to you more, but I've already wasted to much time on you, you pathetic little skidmark.

Really? Did you really just make a topic in an AUBURN forum like this? What an ass! :pc:

It's all in fun. Did I know it would get a rise out of some of you? Obviously. That's why I did it.

I didn't post this in the AU Football forum, however. I posted it in the designated place for smack talk. This is the 'Shed, man.

AURainman:

I don't know what is sadder. A bammer digging up the name Dee Finley to smack talk, or an idiot who tries smack talk without the facts (about the billboards).

Why is Dee Finley off-limits? He didn't choose Alabama, but then again, we're not located in his hometown.

This thread is more or less a jab on the fact that recently Auburn is batting .000 with 4* and 5* star players within their own county, not the billboards. I actually see nothing wrong with the billboards and think that there can be no negative from such a constant form of publicity.

So, what facts am I missing exactly? Is Grant going to announce tomorrow that today's commitment to 'Bama was a pump fake? Are you saying that I'm in the dark when it comes to the billboard campaign? Once again saying that I have no problem with them, they obviously are football driven and serve as a recruiting tool. Placate me and explain what you think I'm missing. My initial idea sounds like a legit question considering the circumstances.

I'd explain it to you more, but I've already wasted to much time on you, you pathetic little skidmark.

What a perfect assessment of wusscrimson. He is truly a pathetic little skidmark in the underwear of AUnation.

It's all in fun. Did I know it would get a rise out of some of you? Obviously. That's why I did it.

I didn't post this in the AU Football forum, however. I posted it in the designated place for smack talk. This is the 'Shed, man.

AURainman:

Why is Dee Finley off-limits? He didn't choose Alabama, but then again, we're not located in his hometown.

This thread is more or less a jab on the fact that recently Auburn is batting .000 with 4* and 5* star players within their own county, not the billboards. I actually see nothing wrong with the billboards and think that there can be no negative from such a constant form of publicity.

So, what facts am I missing exactly? Is Grant going to announce tomorrow that today's commitment to 'Bama was a pump fake? Are you saying that I'm in the dark when it comes to the billboard campaign? Once again saying that I have no problem with them, they obviously are football driven and serve as a recruiting tool. Placate me and explain what you think I'm missing. My initial idea sounds like a legit question considering the circumstances.

Well, I promised myself I wouldn't feed your flamebait anymore, but just so you can consider yourself informed...

The Auburn Billboards are in Auburn, B'ham, Mobile, Huntsville, GA, etc. I don't have a full list, but they are in many places.

Okay. Duh? I knew where the billboards were. I was never under the idea that Mobile would be the only location -- not that this has ANYTHING whatsoever to do with this thread.

The painfully obvious point was that in addition to the already existing billboard locations, you might need a recruiting billboard in Auburn because things aren't going too well there, either. That's not a hard concept. Don't make it one.

I'm sure it's convenient to yip "You don't know the facts!" and "I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you", but surely you have to recognize that there is nothing for you to explain to me.

Courtney Taylor....

Carrollton is not in Tuscaloosa County. It's in Pickens.

Besides, he had GalensGhost in his ear. How was Mike Shula supposed to compete against that journalistic beast?

Courtney Taylor....

Besides, he had GalensGhost in his ear. How was Mike Shula supposed to compete against that journalistic beast?

Plus...Shula was too busy sitting with Tim Tebow.

I'm sure it's convenient to yip "You don't know the facts!" and "I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you", but surely you have to recognize that there is nothing for you to explain to me.

Well, there's actually plenty I could explain to you. Pick a topic.

1. Your school of choice is one of the most corrupt institutions on the face of the planet.

2. Your fanbase makes "ignorant redneck" seem like a complement.

3. Your coach is a total d***.

Again, I could go on, but what would the point be? Your just going to sit here and snark about how frick'n hilarious YOU THINK YOU ARE. Go back in your hole. The internet is better when your not around.

So let me see, you are going to :poke: and crow over signing a kid that grew up a bama fan? Wow

And why are we supposed to be ashamed of the billboards again? WTF How does a marketing campaign belittle us?

All the top Fortune 500 companies do it. Ever hear of Coke or McDonald's? ever see them on a billboard? What a joke :roflol: Wait I have to Use bama logic!!! Im sorry I forgot. If Bama wouldn't do it we shouldn't ether

We better call GM And chrysler pull them down! The turd's don't like them!

And if Anyone should be ashamed it should be you! How about your fan base screaming and making absolute fools Of themselves at media day's, Rammer jammer at the Winfrey hotel lobby :roflol:

2,000 fan's 100 teeth Wow!

Courtney Taylor....

Ohhhhh 30 miles, I better pack an overnight bag........

Well, there's actually plenty I could explain to you. Pick a topic.

1. Your school of choice is one of the most corrupt institutions on the face of the planet.

2. Your fanbase makes "ignorant redneck" seem like a complement.

3. Your coach is a total d***.

Again, I could go on, but what would the point be? Your just going to sit here and snark about how frick'n hilarious YOU THINK YOU ARE. Go back in your hole. The internet is better when your not around.

Nice diversion tactic. I won't take the bait by jawing with you over things that have nothing to do with this thread.

As frick'n hilarious as I think I am, I'm also a quite generous person. So generous, in fact, that I'm even going to take the time to bring you up to speed with a re-cap of this thread.

Me: If AU is losing guys from Opelika and Auburn, maybe a billboard or two is needed there.

Rainman: How can you talk smack? YOU DON'T KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT THE BILLBOARDS! ROAR!!!!!!!!!11

Me: This isn't about the billboards. It's about your school's inability to recruit in their own backyard.

Rainman: Just so you can be informed -- there are multiple Auburn billboards.

Me: And? Your point? It was never about the actual billboard itself. Please don't act act so dense minded. You have nothing to "explain" to me.

Rainman: Oh yeah?!?! Well your school's corrupt, your fans are rednecks, and your coach is a meanie.

You can do better than this. I know you can. I'm pullin' for ya, buddy.

Woody's turn:

So let me see, you are going to :poke: and crow over signing a kid that grew up a bama fan? Wow

And why are we supposed to be ashamed of the billboards again? WTF How does a marketing campaign belittle us?

All the top Fortune 500 companies do it. Ever hear of Coke or McDonald's? ever see them on a billboard? What a joke :roflol: Wait I have to Use bama logic!!! Im sorry I forgot. If Bama wouldn't do it we shouldn't ether

We better call GM And chrysler pull them down! The turd's don't like them!

And if Anyone should be ashamed it should be you! How about your fan base screaming and making absolute fools Of themselves at media day's, Rammer jammer at the Winfrey hotel lobby :roflol:

2,000 fan's 100 teeth Wow!

His lifelong preference is not my problem. It's yours and it's obviously not the only one you've got.

Also, don't attribute statements to me that I never made. Show me where I have dissed the AU billboards. Wipe the grease off your bifocals and find my comments on the topic. Hint: They're in this thread just above the drops of egg yoke falling from your face.

buzzard:

Ohhhhh 30 miles, I better pack an overnight bag........

Fair enough.

I'll add that Courtney Upshaw wouldn't board the trans-continental railroad to get to Auburn from Eufaula.

AURainman:

This thread will be Gold when Seastrunk and/or Dyer sign with us on signing day, I think Grant knew that he wouldn't see the field here at RB with the people coming in, may as well go to Bama and play slot receiver, not like you can beat Auburn on any receiver prospects here lately anyways.

Enjoy your 1-2 iron bowl wins, it still won't change the fact that Auburn's coming right back up, by the way how does it feel to know that after next years Auburn/Bama games on the hardwoods and on the gridiron you can be anywhere from from 5-11 in the last 16 or as bad as 2-14. In the end, I don't think anyone here gives a damn, we're concerned with Auburn here, because in the end, we know that we're the better school and have the better class of players/coaches. Unlike Bama, our coaches don't suspend players for the entire game, then play them in the 2nd half in losing efforts against ULM. Unlike Bama, our coaches don't make promises to recruits, then take their schollies away simply because we oversigned. You can try to moan all you want here, but in the end, no one here gives a damn, because in the end, everyone in the country knows just how much of a joke UAT is. Why else do you think Colin Cowherd routinely makes your program a punchline? Why else do you think Jim Rome routinely dogs Saban? It doesn't matter a damn what your team does or what you think you're doing, you're still a joke to me, and everyone else.

AURainman:

This thread will be Gold when Seastrunk and/or Dyer sign with us on signing day, I think Grant knew that he wouldn't see the field here at RB with the people coming in, may as well go to Bama and play slot receiver, not like you can beat Auburn on any receiver prospects here lately anyways.

Enjoy your 1-2 iron bowl wins, it still won't change the fact that Auburn's coming right back up, by the way how does it feel to know that after next years Auburn/Bama games on the hardwoods and on the gridiron you can be anywhere from from 5-11 in the last 16 or as bad as 2-14. In the end, I don't think anyone here gives a damn, we're concerned with Auburn here, because in the end, we know that we're the better school and have the better class of players/coaches. Unlike Bama, our coaches don't suspend players for the entire game, then play them in the 2nd half in losing efforts against ULM. Unlike Bama, our coaches don't make promises to recruits, then take their schollies away simply because we oversigned. You can try to moan all you want here, but in the end, no one here gives a damn, because in the end, everyone in the country knows just how much of a joke UAT is. Why else do you think Colin Cowherd routinely makes your program a punchline? Why else do you think Jim Rome routinely dogs Saban? It doesn't matter a damn what your team does or what you think you're doing, you're still a joke to me, and everyone else.

I don't think the thread will be "gold" considering the class we're going to sign. We've got 20 commits already with room for 8 more blue chippers. We'll likely wind up at or near the top once again. I'm not worried.

And you're entitled to your opinion. I think it's complete and total bunk and CAN'T WAIT for years to pass to be proven correct -- but it's all good. Jim Rome and Colin Cowherd won't be able to score for you. That's all that matters.

You act like growing up a bama fan should have nothing to do with where the kid signed! WTF

I know your a bammer but not even you could be that stupid! I grew up an Auburn fan, And I would have played for Iran before signed with Alabama, Maybe he felt the same. don't know don't care. he's now a turd to me just like you!

And As far as the billboard! You were right. But I was tired of hearing a the negativity about it. It was just a rant! Not necessarily directed towards you, But as far as the egg on my face! NAH Your bright but not that bright,

But I did notice you didn't address one of my points.(probably because it was a valid one) About your Fan's making fool's of themselves as the Winfrey! How does it feel to be laughed at by the entire country?

What say you On great and mighty leader of toothless ville

You act like growing up a bama fan should have nothing to do with where the kid signed! WTF

I know your a bammer but not even you could be that stupid! I grew up an Auburn fan, And I would have played for Iran before signed with Alabama, Maybe he felt the same. don't know don't care. he's now a turd to me just like you!

And As far as the billboard! You were right. But I was tied of hearing a the negativity about it. It was just a rant! Not necessarily directed towards you, But as far as the egg on my face! NAH Your bright but not that bright,

But I did notice you didn't address one of my points.(probably because it was a valid one) About your Fan's making fool's of themselves as the winfrey! How does it feel to be laughed at by the entire country?

How does it feel to be picked 5th in your division at the Wynfrey?

Does it feel even better than the rush you get out of butchering the King's English in every post?

And As far as the billboard! You were right. But I was tied of hearing a the negativity about it. It was just a rant! Not necessarily directed towards you, But as far as the egg on my face! NAH Your bright but not that bright,

But I did notice you didn't address one of my points.(probably because it was a valid one) About your Fan's making fool's of themselves as the winfrey! How does it feel to be laughed at by the entire country?

How does it feel to be picked 5th in your division at the Wynfrey?

Does it feel even better than the rush you get out of butchering the King's English in every post?

Wow you sure got me there! :no:

That one must have hit close to home B/C you made it personal. Oh and by the way! They may have picked you to win the west! But they are all ways wrong. :roflol: And one more thing. I would rather be 5th in the west than have everyone in the U.S.A laughing at my whole fan base. Come on sing me Rammer Jammer again. How bout anuther

Whoaaaaa Tayyyyyd !

But tell all the little bama kids to spit out the backer jewsie this time, :puke:

I can't sing Rammer Jammer anymore.

Hell, I can't sing anything. My voice is still hoarse from last November's scrimmage.

Hopefully it will be healed by Black Friday. I'll need it.

I can't sing Rammer Jammer anymore.

Hell, I can't sing anything. My voice is still hoarse from last November's scrimmage.

Hopefully it will be healed by Black Friday. I'll need it.

I know what you mean I could barely say a word for six years! :big:

Quit living in the past.

Your probably right!

I don't want to end up like one of those losers standing in line at martin's dept store. :roflol:

Sally Sara Jessie Rafael was selling her autographs for ten bucks a pop. It's sad that an Alabama player and graduate can make more by begging at dept store than he can with his degree! Oh I also herd if you bought Alabama gear you got half off. :blink: Got 12 ? Hell no and you don't either!

Oh and at-least its a resent past!

• 3 weeks later...

Quit living in the past.

How convienient? When Bama was down you lived off the good old days. Bear Bryant and 12 NC was your trump card in every conversation. But you got a couple solid recruiting classes and a descent season under your belt and now we should all look to the future. Drink your Kool-aide on your website I'm not thirsty. Have fun slamming us all season. It will be easy. Which is good for you because I wouldn't want you to think to hard. Yolk on your face? Polish your bifocals? Tell your little brother to keep em' coming. Please spell check the Kings English for me, I have a life. I need a good secretary.

Archived