Teh Turd vs The Cats

TitanTiger

Duck the Question each and every time it has been asked!

You asked whether or not Saban called for a pass with 1:30.

In this thread:

But after we get the first down and run it up the middle, UK kept calling timeouts (trying to lengthen the game). We still just ran it up the middle three straight plays. I have no problem with the pass at the end. Don't lengthen the game and we don't throw the ball.

Looks like I acknowledge it there doesn't it?

Then:

We were doing everything we could to avoid scoring, then UK started calling timeouts to lengthen the game. The same scenario occurred last week against Arkansas and they didn't call timeouts. And just like last week when we had a chance to score, we just ran it up the middle.

Yes we threw the ball...AFTER they started calling timeouts to lengthen the game, and AFTER we had run the ball for the entire 4th quarter.

The only difference is that you consider running the ball up the middle "running up the score." Where everyone else here has watched a football game before and know it's a glorified knee.

How about we agree to disagree. If you want to believe saban is a saint go ahead!!!!

But I think! I will go with running up the score. Even the announcers said it on the broadcast.

Boy Saban sure didn't make any friends here in Lexington with that call!!! No he did Not! was the Call

But of course you didn't watch the same game I did. You had Crimson goggles on, And I don't were them!

They make you look stupid! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record:

17 runs up the middle (watched it again and counted) and 2 pass attempts = running up the score.

Got it.

glad you see it my way

For the record:

17 runs up the middle (watched it again and counted) and 2 pass attempts = running up the score.

Got it.

glad you see it my way

I knew he would have to take those glasses off eventually Woody, even Bammers wash up occasionally. Apparently Sunday is B.G.'s day. :roflol:

Bama was up 31-13 when McElroy threw that TD pass. Even if Bama ran the ball and had to kick a FG, the game was well in hand.

The scenario reminded me of a week ago when Florida was up 31-7 and Tebow dropped back to pass, but fortunately McElroy didn't get hit. I bet if McElroy did get hurt on that pass play, then Saban would be catching hell for it.

I know BG won't admit but it was running up the score and was padding stats. Like I said, even if Bama kicked the FG they were still going to be up by 3 TD's. I guess Bama didn't want to be a man and ram it down UK's throat.

Bama was up 31-13 when McElroy threw that TD pass. Even if Bama ran the ball and had to kick a FG, the game was well in hand.

The scenario reminded me of a week ago when Florida was up 31-7 and Tebow dropped back to pass, but fortunately McElroy didn't get hit. I bet if McElroy did get hurt on that pass play, then Saban would be catching hell for it.

I know BG won't admit but it was running up the score and was padding stats. Like I said, even if Bama kicked the FG they were still going to be up by 3 TD's. I guess Bama didn't want to be a man and ram it down UK's throat.

I'm sorry but with 4 minutes left in the 3rd freakin quarter, no way you take a knee. No way. Throwing the ball with 3:45 in the 3rd quarter is not running it up or padding stats.

I wonder if Auburn was running it up on La Tech when Chris Todd was throwing passes up 30-13 with 5 mins to go in 4th?

What about up 42-24 with about 7 mins left in the 4th with Chris Todd throwing against MSU?

How about up 47-17 on Ball St w/4 mins in the 3rd?

Was AU running up the score on all of those? Why didn't Auburn just man up and ram it down their throats. Yet another case of the ol' double standard. You see things one way for Bama, and COMPLETELY different when Auburn does the same thing.

I'm sorry but with 4 minutes left in the 3rd freakin quarter, no way you take a knee. No way. Throwing the ball with 3:45 in the 3rd quarter is not running it up or padding stats.

I wonder if Auburn was running it up on La Tech when Chris Todd was throwing passes up 30-13 with 5 mins to go in 4th?

What about up 42-24 with about 7 mins left in the 4th with Chris Todd throwing against MSU?

Was AU running up the score on all of those? Why didn't Auburn just man up and ram it down their throats. Yet another case of the ol' double standard. You see things one way for Bama, and COMPLETELY different when Auburn does the same thing.

BG I don't give a crap "that" he ran the score up!!

That does not bother me in the least. That's not what this discussion is about! This all got started B/C you!! BG Said,

He The Great munchkin midget, went out of his way to avoid running up the score!!WTF

Do you not see the difference????? I don't care "that" he did it. I just don't want you or anyone to tell me I didn't watch it didn't happen!! :blink: I just seen it happen!!!!!

What was the reason He was trying to Score with 1:31 left to play?????

maybe he Was he pissed B/C they were stopping the Clock!!! Don't Care,Maybe he Was pissed B/C Someone called him short!

Again I Don't give a s***. He tried to score 1:30 left which is Running up the Freaking Score!!!

You lose again!!!! Thank you BG for playing, What's the BG03 lie of the week.:roflol::roflol:

That does not bother me in the least. That's not what this discussion is about! This all got started B/C you!! BG Said,

He The Great munchkin midget, went out of his way to avoid running up the score!!WTF

Do you not see the difference????? I don't care "that" he did it. I just don't want you or anyone to tell me I didn't watch it didn't happen!! :blink: I just seen it happen!!!!!

maybe he Was he pissed B/C they were stopping the Clock!!! Don't Care,Maybe he Was pissed B/C Someone called him short!

Again I Don't give a s***. He tried to score 1:30 left which is Running up the Freaking Score!!!

You lose again!!!! Thank you BG for playing, What's the BG03 lie of the week.:roflol::roflol:

I wasn't responding to you. I've already responded to your drivel. You bore me.

Gotcha Biotch

Gotcha Biotch

He couldn't help but respond to you though Woody. I think BG has a man crush on Woody! :blink:

Gotcha Biotch

He couldn't help but respond to you though Woody. I think BG has a man crush on Woody! :blink:

Oh no, Holy sh*t !! Damn you might be right!!!! :puke: BG03 I think maybeee AHH we should post with other people

Gotcha Biotch

No I think both of you have no argument so you have to fall back on calling childish names and rhetoric.

Gotcha Biotch

No I think both of you have no argument so you have to fall back on calling childish names and rhetoric.

Your Right Rev calling BG an A**hole is definitely the wrong thing to do!!

It's an insult to A**holes everywhere. He's just a liar and I have ZERO respect for him!

He said he apologized to me in a PM for making fun of my spelling and grammar and that was a lie!

So I make him feel as welcome as he makes me! Now does that make me right?? Nope,

But when he stops telling me that I'm stupid B/C I wont by his Homer Bama Bull st*it! I will stop dogging him

And it wont stop until then,So I will do whatever I can, To make him Feel As welcome here as he make's me.

But I will not be told by BG03 what my opinion of Nick Saban Or any player on the Alabama team will be.

And throwing the F**king ball Deep in the end zone with under 2:00 left in a game with a 18 pt lead is running

up the score.And I don't care how many time they ran it before then! BG is a liar,

It's an insult to A**holes everywhere. He's just a liar and I have ZERO respect for him!

He said he apologized to me in a PM for making fun of my spelling and grammar and that was a lie!

So I make him feel as welcome as he makes me! Now does that make me right?? Nope,

But when he stops telling me that I'm stupid B/C I wont by his Homer Bama Bull st*it! I will stop dogging him

And it wont stop until then,So I will do whatever I can, To make him Feel As welcome here as he make's me.

But I will not be told by BG03 what my opinion of Nick Saban Or any player on the Alabama team will be.

And throwing the F**king ball Deep in the end zone with under 2:00 left in a game with a 18 pt lead is running

up the score.And I don't care how many time they ran it before then! BG is a liar,

My eyes hurt.

Curious question: how old are you?

Do you not notice that you are the only one who can't put together a rebuttal without calling people names? There's about a billion people who disagree with me here, but they can all articulate their position without IMMEDIATELY going to calling names and using vulgar language.

My eyes hurt.

Do you not notice that you are the only one who can't put together a rebuttal without calling people names? There's about a billion people who disagree with me here, but they can all articulate their position without IMMEDIATELY going to calling names and using vulgar language.

Do you call them stupid or make fun of there spelling or grammar????

Auburnfan91, I'm eager to hear your response to my post.

My bad.... I see woody and you were talking about the 4th quarter now not 3rd.

Still though, throwing the ball when your up 18 pts when the game is obviously over.

When Auburn was trying to throw the ball in the 4th quarter against Ball St, it was with the backup not the starter. Caudle actually scored a TD by running not throwing.

My response was based on McElroy still being in the game throwing when the game was over.

My eyes hurt.

B.G. will turn the Tide(pun intended) by misdirecting a thread towards your grammer/spelling if he knows he is wrong. Or......Man Crush.

Gotcha Biotch

Oh, and by the way Rev, how did that hope Tn beats our brains out go for ya? :roflol:

Still though, throwing the ball when your up 18 pts when the game is obviously over.

When Auburn was trying to throw the ball in the 4th quarter against Ball St, it was with the backup not the starter. Caudle actually scored a TD by running not throwing.

My response was based on McElroy still being in the game throwing when the game was over.

I thought no one agreed with me BG HUH!!!

So you're equally appalled by Todd throwing the ball up 20 against MSU with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter?

Either produce a link where I called you stupid or you are a liar.

Also I haven't made fun of your grammar since after the first week you showed up...so you constantly going back to it as a crutch rebuttal is weak.

Please stop wielding that butter knife.

Mods, can someone point me to the ignore function? I looked and couldn't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Dear Auburn fans,

The Tide does not keep our first stringers in the fourth quarter to run up the score against thoroughly-beaten teams. We also do not use clock-killing long pass plays when we are up by four TD's.

Signed,

Tyrone Prothro

Gotcha Biotch

You're an idiot...

So you're equally appalled by Todd throwing the ball up 20 against MSU with 7 minutes left in the 4th quarter?

Either produce a link where I called you stupid or you are a liar.

Also I haven't made fun of your grammar since after the first week you showed up...so you constantly going back to it as a crutch rebuttal is weak.

Please stop wielding that butter knife.

Mods, can someone point me to the ignore function? I looked and couldn't seem to find it.

Thanks!

No one is appalled that bama tried to run the score up BG ! We are appalled that you denied it happened!

You can cry ,Change the subject, Spin,Use Miss direction,It's what you do.But he threw the ball deep BG

with under 2:00 to play, Your the one who made a big deal out of it with the comment,Saban has tried to avoid running up the score.

And when I pointed out you we inaccurate. you started WWIII again. That's what you do, You Try and intimidate anyone who disagrees with you!

I don't scare that easy brother!!!

And BG I treat others with the same respect That they show me.You love to throw barbs and insults at me!!!

But if I do it to you You cry foul,Typical bama fan. You love to crow, But can't stand the taste of it.

Gotcha Biotch

You're an idiot...

Your entitled to your opinion! But so am I , And he is still pompous jerk

Archived