Teh Turd vs The Cats

TitanTiger

....and yet the midget, who is also king of no class, had to fake a kick and go for a td pass...on the road...to try and cover the spread for the redneck mullet wife beatin' nation. bg...you MUST be SOOO proud! :lol::lol::lol::moon:

little nicky is a perfect rep for west vancesters everywhere. Go ahead and try to defend it. I will enjoy the laughs. :big:

Saban has shown every game this year that he doesn't want to run up the score. We ran the ball up the middle for literally the last 17 mins of the game. We fake the FG because 3 points does nothing for you. Get the first down and keep running the clock out.

But after we get the first down and run it up the middle, UK kept calling timeouts (trying to lengthen the game). We still just ran it up the middle three straight plays. I have no problem with the pass at the end. Don't lengthen the game and we don't throw the ball.

Do you HONESTLY think our running up the score strategy included running it up the middle for like 25 consecutive offensive plays? Especially when McElroy wasn't stopped in the 2nd half?

And for the record, we had the spread covered in the first half.

BG, the only acceptable course of action would have been to fumble the ball on purpose. :lol:

I can't imagine how classless it would have looked for us to take the guaranteed field goal instead of throwing the ball.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can suck and still be winning at the half. :cheer: We wouldn't be so lucky against a better team!

I'm not even attempting to be a homer but if our offense holds up all season, AU might be the only team on your damn schedule that can make you pay for coming out of the gates weak and at this point in time, we don't have a D!

I agree. I believe a 10-1 Auburn will win the Iron Bowl over an 11-0 Alabama to face Florida in the SEC Championship. Write that down...

Lets beat Tennessee first ;)

Then I wouldn't look as smart or insightful. I'll predict now, you can predict after.

And as much as i hate UAT, they were in no way trying to run up the score. That is just silly to try to say.

....and yet the midget, who is also king of no class, had to fake a kick and go for a td pass...on the road...to try and cover the spread for the redneck mullet wife beatin' nation. bg...you MUST be SOOO proud! :lol::lol::lol::moon:

little nicky is a perfect rep for west vancesters everywhere. Go ahead and try to defend it. I will enjoy the laughs. :big:

Saban has shown every game this year that he doesn't want to run up the score. We ran the ball up the middle for literally the last 17 mins of the game. We fake the FG because 3 points does nothing for you. Get the first down and keep running the clock out.

But after we get the first down and run it up the middle, UK kept calling timeouts (trying to lengthen the game). We still just ran it up the middle three straight plays. I have no problem with the pass at the end. Don't lengthen the game and we don't throw the ball.

Do you HONESTLY think our running up the score strategy included running it up the middle for like 25 consecutive offensive plays? Especially when McElroy wasn't stopped in the 2nd half?

OK BG you have made some stupid comments before,But this one takes the cake ,

Saban has shown in every game he didn't want to run up the score????????? Are you blind.

He had almost a 20 pt lead with under 1:30 left in the game and was throwing deep in the end zone!!! :blink: WTF

Even the announcer said he was trying to run it up!!!God BG Would you please just stop making excuses.

God you sound like an abused wife defending her no good husband,

We all watched the game BG. We all seen him try and run up the score.But In the BG03 Saban loving make believe world!

It never happened.

Re: Running up the score--general view:

I think it depends on who is playing as well as what is called. In general, I'd say having starters in with a large lead & a few minutes left looks bad. If the bench (3rd/4th string) is playing, I don't begrudge the scrubs a shot at scoring in perhaps one of the few times they get to be in a game.

(As for this game: To be honest, I had quit watching and started doing chores by the 4th quarter, so I don't know if Saban was playing starters or the bench.)

I guess you all forgot about the 10 straight running plays before the pass. Oh also you forget about the other 4 previous games where we ran ran, ran and even ran on 4th downs and LONG when in FG range.

PAAAALease! :puke:

I hope the VOLS beat your brains in tonight! :cheer:

Saban has shown in every game he didn't want to run up the score????????? Are you blind.

He had almost a 20 pt lead with under 1:30 left in the game and was throwing deep in the end zone!!! :blink: WTF

Even the announcer said he was trying to run it up!!!God BG Would you please just stop making excuses.

We all watched the game BG. We all seen him try and run up the score.But In the BG03 Saban loving make believe world!

It never happened.

So I guess you're going on record as saying a normal running up the score strategy is to run up the middle over 20 straight plays?

I tell you, ever time I watch Bama, I can't help but be impressed. Their defense will make you pay for any mistake.

After watching LSU today, I really don't think that LSU will be able to hang.

I agree the defense played very uninspired today for the most part, but all teams play flat every once in a while. If not for UK mistakes we could have been in trouble, but I guess our D did have a hand in some of those mistakes. I'll take it though.

I guess you all forgot about the 10 straight running plays before the pass. Oh also you forget about the other 4 previous games where we ran ran, ran and even ran on 4th downs and LONG when in FG range.

Yea Rev, I seen you on the Vols board saying GO VOLS. Are you a closet Kiffenite? Sounded like it to me.

It never happened.

So I guess you're going on record as saying a normal running up the score strategy is to run up the middle over 20 straight plays?

Unlike you I don't give a s*** what he did the previous 20 plays!!

He threw the damn ball deep with under 2 minute's didn't he???? Was he trying to score??

He sure as hell threw it in the end zone with 1:30 left!!!

I guess I didn't see that B/C you say so!! I am completely mistaken.Sorry BG Saban was just trying to give them a chance at a pick, Ya that's it . Man the Sabans a great guy. What a peach!!!

Yea Rev, I seen you on the Vols board saying GO VOLS. Are you a closet Kiffenite? Sounded like it to me.

No I just hate AUBARN! :moon:

He threw the damn ball deep with under 2 minute's didn't he???? Was he trying to score??

I guess I didn't see that B/C you say so!! I am completely mistaken.Sorry BG Saban was just trying to give them a chance at a pick, Ya that's it . Man the Sabans a great guy. What a peach!!!

As always, when faced with a question that proves you wrong, you change the subject.

As always, when faced with a question that proves you wrong, you change the subject.

damn you have a lot of room to talk :roflol::roflol:

You still haven't answered the question. Do you think a team running it up the middle for the entire 4th quarter and part of the 3rd indicate one that's trying to run it up?

"Rev", did you get a chance to give any hugs to your friends in Kiffin's Waffle House?

Sorry we disappointed you tonight.

You still haven't answered the question. Do you think a team running it up the middle for the entire 4th quarter and part of the 3rd indicate one that's trying to run it up?

Yes if you know your going to get first downs and setting up a big play to the end zone!!!

And you didn't answer mine either!!!! Did he throw to the end zone with 1:30 left to play!Huh BG03

Why do I always have to answer your damn Questions??? But you don't have answer mine?????

Thanks bg. As I stated earlier...I have enjoyed the "wallerin'" you have so pathetically attempted and have laughed a lot. :roflol::roflol:

War Eagle to you! :au:

Typical west vance ostrich :moon:

"Rev", did you get a chance to give any hugs to your friends in Kiffin's Waffle House?

Sorry we disappointed you tonight.

No they were to sad to go out and eat at a nice restaurant last night since they lost...:moon:

Yes if you know your going to get first downs and setting up a big play to the end zone!!!

And you didn't answer mine either!!!! Did he throw to the end zone with 1:30 left to play!Huh BG03

Why do I always have to answer your damn Questions??? But you don't have answer mine?????

I already answered the question. We were doing everything we could to avoid scoring, then UK started calling timeouts to lengthen the game. The same scenario occurred last week against Arkansas and they didn't call timeouts. And just like last week when we had a chance to score, we just ran it up the middle.

Your answer to my question doesn't make sense. There's not a team on the planet that takes a knee with 5 mins left. The only thing you can do short of taking a knee is run up the middle. There's also not a team in the world that runs it up the middle for 20 consecutive plays as part of a run up the score strategy.

Bottom line, you want to hate Alabama and you want to think Saban is evil. But as usual, you fail in the logic department.

I already answered the question. We were doing everything we could to avoid scoring, then UK started calling timeouts to lengthen the game. The same scenario occurred last week against Arkansas and they didn't call timeouts. And just like last week when we had a chance to score, we just ran it up the middle.

Your answer to my question doesn't make sense. There's not a team on the planet that takes a knee with 5 mins left. The only thing you can do short of taking a knee is run up the middle. There's also not a team in the world that runs it up the middle for 20 consecutive plays as part of a run up the score strategy.

Bottom line, you want to hate Alabama and you want to think Saban is evil. But as usual, you fail in the logic department.

No A** hole you didn't answer my Question!!!!! Did he, Or did he not, Throw deep in the end zone with 1:30 left in the game????That's running up the score BG, and your statement to the contrary is bull st*t and a lie!!! And I didn't fail at anything you did

No A** hole you didn't answer my Question!!!!! Did he, Or did he not, Throw deep in the end zone with 1:30 left in the game????That's running up the score BG, and your statement to the contrary is bull st*t and a lie!!! And I didn't fail at anything you did

A** hole? Really? That's what you're going with? Don't be mad at me just because you're frustrated that you brought a butter knife to a mental gun fight.

A** hole? Really? That's what you're going with? Don't be mad at me just because you're frustrated that you brought a butter knife to a mental gun fight.

Yes I would definitely go with A** hole when referring to you. :thumbsup:

And you still wont answer the Question???? Did he???? O did he not?????? Throw the ball deep to the end zone with 1:30 left to go in the game up buy 18 Pt's?? I know its hard to concentrate but try and stay on topic BG03!!!!

So I will ask it again for the 10Th time.

Did he???? real slow!!! Or did he not??? "BG pay attention focus".Throw the ball deep with 1:30 left in the game?????

And you still wont answer the Question???? Did he???? O did he not?????? Throw the ball deep to the end zone with 1:30 left to go in the game up buy 18 Pt's?? I know its hard to concentrate but try and stay on topic BG03!!!!

Did he???? real slow!!! Or did he not??? "BG pay attention focus".Throw the ball deep with 1:30 left in the game?????

Pretty sure I've already addressed the pass and the reason for it...twice in this very thread. Yet your response to us running the ball 20+ times was that "if you're trying to get a first down it's running up the score."

Do you ever wonder why you don't get support from other people here when you go on these rants? You'd think if your claim had a whole lotta merit, the rest of AUN would be here arguing your point.

Pretty sure I've already addressed the pass and the reason for it...twice in this very thread. Yet your response to us running the ball 20+ times was that "if you're trying to get a first down it's running up the score."

Do you ever wonder why you don't get support from other people here when you go on these rants? You'd think if your claim had a whole lotta merit, the rest of AUN would be here arguing your point.

No BG You have not Sorry :thumbsdown: But What you have done is!! Duck the Question each and every time it has been asked!

B/C you know your statement of Saban has tried not to run up the score is a lie ! And that's why you wont answer it.

And Your inability to answer the Question speaks for you. I have no idea why Saban ran the the ball 20 times up the middle!!And neither do you!

My guess would be to eat the clock!And keep the ball from :uk:

not to keep from running up the score,My reason for thinking that would be B/C!

He threw the damn ball deep into end zone with 1:30 left on the clock,"The Facts Are" that's is running up the score BG03!

Everyone knows it but you!

Duck the Question each and every time it has been asked!

You asked whether or not Saban called for a pass with 1:30.

In this thread:

Looks like I acknowledge it there doesn't it?

Then:

We were doing everything we could to avoid scoring, then UK started calling timeouts to lengthen the game. The same scenario occurred last week against Arkansas and they didn't call timeouts. And just like last week when we had a chance to score, we just ran it up the middle.

Yes we threw the ball...AFTER they started calling timeouts to lengthen the game, and AFTER we had run the ball for the entire 4th quarter.

The only difference is that you consider running the ball up the middle "running up the score." Where everyone else here has watched a football game before and know it's a glorified knee.

Archived