Teh Turd vs The Cats

TitanTiger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen UK and Bama play in enough games to know that this can't last, but I sure am enjoying UK looking like the more dominant team right now. I still say Bama wins by 3 TDs.

2nd QTR 9:00

Bama 7 UK 6.

Bama had the perfect storm of poor field position in the first half. They tried to pooch it from the 33 ended up having a net 1 yard punt. Then dude for UK drops 2 consecutive punts on the 2 yard line.

Outside of Arenas' return to open the game, UK has outclassed Bama on special teams and really shown how special teams can be an equalizer when you are facing a more talented team.

I think if Bama drops one this year, it'll be because special teams miscues (that they've shown a propensity for thus far) end up biting them in the rear.

21-6 but the first half was closer than the score. UK did a great job of running the ball and shortening the game.

We can suck and still be winning at the half. :cheer: We wouldn't be so lucky against a better team!

I'm wondering when or if that'll happen this year. Ole Miss next week and Nutt has a track record of underwhelming performances. Although he usually pulls an upset or two--who knows. LSU?

I'm not even attempting to be a homer but if our offense holds up all season, AU might be the only team on your damn schedule that can make you pay for coming out of the gates weak and at this point in time, we don't have a D!

Some teams seem to get all the breaks their way at times. Maybe this is Bama's year.

We can suck and still be winning at the half. :cheer: We wouldn't be so lucky against a better team!

Rev,

Why are you always on the Auburn board? Seen you on the Vols board trying to pump them up begging them to beat us!

I'm not even attempting to be a homer but if our offense holds up all season, AU might be the only team on your damn schedule that can make you pay for coming out of the gates weak and at this point in time, we don't have a D!

I agree. I believe a 10-1 Auburn will win the Iron Bowl over an 11-0 Alabama to face Florida in the SEC Championship. Write that down...

I agree. I believe a 10-1 Auburn will win the Iron Bowl over an 11-0 Alabama to face Florida in the SEC Championship. Write that down...

Lets beat Tennessee first ;)

Look I'm not trying to be like P.C Chump here but come on!!!! 10-1 Lets beat someone with a good team first.

Then I will crow. But I wouldn't say we are 10-1 going into the Iron Bowl, :no: I hope we are but I don't expect it.

So much for that great D giving up 20 to UK?

Yeah UK is no ball st.

Well it wasn't pretty but I'll take an 18 pt win over an SEC team on the road any day.

Live to fight another day!:lol:

So much for that great D giving up 20 to UK?

Yeah UK is no ball st.

AU isn't touting it's great D.

When you are 5 games into the season, and the worst defensive performance of the year resulted in 300 yards and 20 points...I'll take it.

ESPECIALLY when we gave up one TD drive. And that TD drive was after it was a blowout and we kept everything underneath...and they were going for it on 4th down (a situation that wouldn't have resulted in a TD if the game was in doubt). Yeah, I'll take it.

The other TD came from an obvious push off on a 50 yd TD pass. It was very well covered. Kudos to Cobb for having a VERY effective, well timed, and discrete push off. But the play was certainly no indictment of our pass coverage abilities.

....and yet the midget, who is also king of no class, had to fake a kick and go for a td pass...on the road...to try and cover the spread for the redneck mullet wife beatin' nation. bg...you MUST be SOOO proud! :lol::lol::lol::moon:

little nicky is a perfect rep for west vancesters everywhere. Go ahead and try to defend it. I will enjoy the laughs. :big:

....and yet the midget, who is also king of no class, had to fake a kick and go for a td pass...on the road...to try and cover the spread for the redneck mullet wife beatin' nation. bg...you MUST be SOOO proud! :lol::lol::lol::moon:

little nicky is a perfect rep for west vancesters everywhere. Go ahead and try to defend it. I will enjoy the laughs. :big:

It's a bit funny that you speak of class while dropping in to make a post like this B)

Saban has shown every game this year that he doesn't want to run up the score. We ran the ball up the middle for literally the last 17 mins of the game. We fake the FG because 3 points does nothing for you. Get the first down and keep running the clock out.

But after we get the first down and run it up the middle, UK kept calling timeouts (trying to lengthen the game). We still just ran it up the middle three straight plays. I have no problem with the pass at the end. Don't lengthen the game and we don't throw the ball.

Do you HONESTLY think our running up the score strategy included running it up the middle for like 25 consecutive offensive plays? Especially when McElroy wasn't stopped in the 2nd half?

And for the record, we had the spread covered in the first half.

Saban has shown every game this year that he doesn't want to run up the score. We ran the ball up the middle for literally the last 17 mins of the game. We fake the FG because 3 points does nothing for you. Get the first down and keep running the clock out.

But after we get the first down and run it up the middle, UK kept calling timeouts (trying to lengthen the game). We still just ran it up the middle three straight plays. I have no problem with the pass at the end. Don't lengthen the game and we don't throw the ball.

Do you HONESTLY think our running up the score strategy included running it up the middle for like 25 consecutive offensive plays? Especially when McElroy wasn't stopped in the 2nd half?

And for the record, we had the spread covered in the first half.

OK BG you have made some stupid comments before,But this one takes the cake ,

Saban has shown in every game he didn't want to run up the score????????? Are you blind.

He had almost a 20 pt lead with under 1:30 left in the game and was throwing deep in the end zone!!! :blink: WTF

Even the announcer said he was trying to run it up!!!God BG Would you please just stop making excuses.

God you sound like an abused wife defending her no good husband,

We all watched the game BG. We all seen him try and run up the score.But In the BG03 Saban loving make believe world!

It never happened.

Archived