A-Day

boddatiger99

I've only been to one or two A Day games...and that was when I was a student (95-99). Never had a strong interest...until now. You better believe I'll be there this year. Tailgating, having a good time.

1st A Day game in a long time. 1st year EVER I've followed recruiting. I'm hooked now.

War Eagle! :au:

I will hopefully be there myself. I made it down last year. Despite the influx of issues that told me to stay at home, I had a great time. We left for our anniversary trip two days later and then two days after I got back from Hawaii I had the knee cut apart. My knee popped out more times than I can count and I still enjoyed it. I imagine it will be much better this year since I'm healthy

AU Family Reunion. April 17, 2010. Auburn, AL. Be there! :cheer:

this is a good slogan for A-day you should forward this to the athletic department/marketing.

this is a good slogan for A-day you should forward this to the athletic department/marketing.

:thumbsup: Do it!

My first date with my wife was to an A Day game. That was,,,ummmm,,,,1985. Actually, it was a blind date. I wasn't interested in getting involved but friends kept trying to fix me up with her. I figured taking the "voice on the phone" to an A day game would demonstrate that I was totally boring and not worth pursuing. Taking her would also shut my friends up.

Then when I went to pick her up she was uh, like, attractive! Now it's 25 years later. Best A day I ever went to!

I went to 2 A-Day games before I had even enrolled in Auburn, went every year while I was there, and have been back a handful of times. Clearly, seeing the QB battle will be entertaining enough. However, the weather usually is a key factor in crowd size.

Also, now that CSS is showing the game live, or on tape delay, it makes it real easy to get lazy and not make the drive down there.

All said, I plan on being there. Rain or shine B)

I plan on being there, & I can't wait. When I was a student it seemed like A-Day always fell on Easter weekend so I always missed it, but not this year!! WDE!!

I'm planning on coming up for it too.

I plan on meeting you this time! :o:)

cool. let's just remember to take cell phones and the numbers. :lol: getting old sucks..

We should all meet up somewhere. Make a plan and be there then sit together in the same section. I would love to meet all you folks.

We should all meet up somewhere. Make a plan and be there then sit together in the same section. I would love to meet all you folks.

count me in....

RuninRed had an AUNATION tent up last year at the A-Day. It was great to meet some of you and see some of you again. :)

RuninRed had an AUNATION tent up last year at the A-Day. It was great to meet some of you and see some of you again. :)

It's not like the ALUM tent, is it? (Where they will continuously ask for more of my money.)

:) Just a little joke to start the morning.

I'm planning on coming up for it too.

I plan on meeting you this time! :o:)

cool. let's just remember to take cell phones and the numbers. :lol: getting old sucks..

Big Time. :blink:

The last time I went we put the camper in Chewacala on our way back from a FL (spring break trip). If this years game coincieds with their Spring Break again I'd liek to swing by on the way back from Atlanta (OK, so it's 3 hours out of the way, but you get the idea). Do they have RV parking anywhere near the stadium for A day?

I'll be there, and bringing 2 buddies!! War Eagle!

:thumbsup: Do it!

Not sure that's such a good idea. I sent them an email saying how much I enjoyed the flyovers and they ended.

My first date with my wife was to an A Day game. That was,,,ummmm,,,,1985. Actually, it was a blind date. I wasn't interested in getting involved but friends kept trying to fix me up with her. I figured taking the "voice on the phone" to an A day game would demonstrate that I was totally boring and not worth pursuing. Taking her would also shut my friends up.

Then when I went to pick her up she was uh, like, attractive! Now it's 25 years later. Best A day I ever went to!

Cool story. Congrats on a long and successful marriage. :)

Archived