MSU

IndyTiger

Please let us win this game. BEC deserves to go out a winner. Its seen far, far too much losing.

Big win for the Tigers tonight! They have been playing good basketball lately and last night was as good as I have seen them play in a while. Defense still needs some work but ball movement was great.

Congrats Tigers!

got home around 1:30 or so last night from the game. Great game. Crowd was decent, probably around 7500 or so. Nowhere near the 9970 that espn has as the attendance. Tigers only trailed twice 2-0 and 4-3. MSU tied it in the 2nd half on one occasion but auburn put a run together and got a 5 point lead to seal the deal at the free throw line. Waller was on fire AGAIN, hitting 6-11 3's including one absolutely incredible shot from the baseline. We in-bounded the ball from the baseline with 1 second on the shot clock. He DRILLED it. The place went nuts. Waller has now hit 27-40 from 3 point range in his last 4 games. That doesn't happen on a video game folks. That's quite amazing.

got home around 1:30 or so last night from the game. Great game. Crowd was decent, probably around 7500 or so. Nowhere near the 9970 that espn has as the attendance....

Funny, my estimate was approx 10k. I think we're good for the estimate. Every section had a few butts in the seat (which rarely happens) and most sections were full or rather well populated. It was definitely over 9k.

got home around 1:30 or so last night from the game. Great game. Crowd was decent, probably around 7500 or so. Nowhere near the 9970 that espn has as the attendance....

Funny, my estimate was approx 10k. I think we're good for the estimate. Every section had a few butts in the seat (which rarely happens) and most sections were full or rather well populated. It was definitely over 9k.

isn't the arena capacity 10,500? There were way more than 1,000 empty seats in there last night. Regardless, you are right, there were a few people in every section of the arena which is rare. it was worth the 3 1/2 hour drive each way. We did have an interesting collision on the way up though.

We were in dad's pickup, and on I-65 in montgomery approaching the I-85 turn off. There was a construction zone there with these metal signs that are out for tell you to merge one direction or another. Well, we rounded a curve at about 65 MPH and about 20 yards ahead of us, one of those metal signs had fallen in the road. Dad hit the brakes but couldn't change lanes because of other traffic. We nailed that sign going about 50 and knocked it onto the shoulder. Broke the headlight on the truck, and he's getting it fixed tomorrow morning. If we had been in a car, it would have likely come up on the hood and possibly hit the windshield. We nailed it.

Archived