Yes, I'm new here, but can someone explain to me

Guest MonDon

Guest MonDon

Why bama fans camp out on an Auburn Family forum? And I do mean camp out. The kind of constant posting that screams unemployment. Why do they do that?

Why bama fans camp out on an Auburn Family forum? And I do mean camp out. The kind of constant posting that screams unemployment. Why do they do that?

For better or worse (most of the time the former, occasionally the latter), we've had rival posters (UGA, bama, LSU, etc.) here since the early days. And the truth is, most of them are alright -- they bring different perspectives to the table and keep the conversations lively. And as long as they are respectful of our community and abide by the rules, they are welcome here.

I understand that they are allowed. My question was why would a bama fan WANT to spend so much time here.

AU is a special place. They want a part of it?...

I understand that they are allowed. My question was why would a bama fan WANT to spend so much time here.

I've often wondered about that myself. I wouldn't go to some bamzo site, my 'puter might get something on it that wouldn't wash off.

Why would they do most of the things they do? ...don't forget that "Bama logic" is an oxymoron. :big:

I do it because posting on a forum where everyone agrees with pretty much every view you have is boring. Also, AUFamily is a generally great site.

Short, easy answer....jealousy. Plain and simple. :au:

Mental illness. Nothing else explains it.

I'd post on other sites all the time if you didn't just get blind rage in return. It doesn't matter where I go. This is the only forum I've ever found where people will say "I think <opposing team> is really good this year, we'll have a hard time with them." On other boards, its always either "We're gonna get killed" or "<Opposing team> sucks and is overrated and why do you come to this board <homophobic/racial slur>?"

Thank God there are enough Auburn fans out there with a little self control to not only make up a forum subscriber base, but to keep up the conversation so regularly!

AUFamily is a rarity among boards. It welcomes various points of view as long as people are respectful of others. Believe it or not, members of the Auburn Family do not agree on everything either. :lol:

Believe it or not, members of the Auburn Family do not agree on everything either. :lol:

You are clearly mistaken.

:rolleyes:

I'd post on other sites all the time if you didn't just get blind rage in return. It doesn't matter where I go. This is the only forum I've ever found where people will say "I think <opposing team> is really good this year, we'll have a hard time with them." On other boards, its always either "We're gonna get killed" or "<Opposing team> sucks and is overrated and why do you come to this board <homophobic/racial slur>?"

Thank God there are enough Auburn fans out there with a little self control to not only make up a forum subscriber base, but to keep up the conversation so regularly!

This is a great post, I have been treated with nothing but respect, and it seems to be that y'all are also very respectful of the LSU Tigers too. I have read in other posts that you are not taking LSU lightly. I have nothing against Auburn, I have many friends who are Auburn fans. It is :om: and :ua: that I hate. I am a :lsu: fan living in Mississippi, since we beat State, none of them fans are talking to me, so if we can only beat :om: none of them will talk to me either, which will make a great year for me.

Archived