Tom Rinaldi Piece

lca408

Does anyone have a link to the "All In" video that Rinaldi did after we won? I know ESPN showed it about an hour or so afterwards and it was on College Football Live the next day at the end of the show. I cannot find it anywhere on ESPN's website and was just wondering if anyone knew where to find it. While most of the Rinaldi pieces are perhaps a bit overdone, I thought this one truly captured the feeling of the night. It talked about Chizik and his rise at Auburn, Cam and his skills, and then he went on to mention '83, '93, and '04 and showed footage from those seasons.

Just wondering. May be a long shot.

Ryan

Does anyone have a link to the "All In" video that Rinaldi did after we won? I know ESPN showed it about an hour or so afterwards and it was on College Football Live the next day at the end of the show. I cannot find it anywhere on ESPN's website and was just wondering if anyone knew where to find it. While most of the Rinaldi pieces are perhaps a bit overdone, I thought this one truly captured the feeling of the night. It talked about Chizik and his rise at Auburn, Cam and his skills, and then he went on to mention '83, '93, and '04 and showed footage from those seasons.

Ryan

I think I know the one your talking about. Try going to the GameDay site on espn.com. They usually have most of the videos. To be honest, ESPN is very very slow in getting their videos uploaded. Try youtube also.

How can you say his pieces are 'overdone'? Tom byfar has the best pieces on ESPN. No doubt about it. If you want his best video, ESPN's best video, and probably the best story in all of sports, visit E:60 and watch the special on Josiah Viera. Absolutely awesome! Brough tears to my eyes.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5788144

:au:

Ryan

Is this the one you meant?

If so, I've only found it on Youtube (nothing on ESPN)

Ryan

I have also been looking for this video. I saw it right after the game and they played it again the next day. Both times it brought tears to my eyes. Really captured the emotion of this year and all. Please let me know if you do end up finding it.

Thats the one. Thanks for finding it!

I enjoy Rinaldi's pieces, I just thought the little montages they did before the championship game were a little cheesy, but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy them. He does do great work.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a better version of it but thanks for finding that one!

Ryan

I wonder if the guy who yelled"we want a leader, not a loser" knows what a dumba$$ he really was/is? As President Bush would say," CGC was misunderestimated".

Nuff said. WDE !

I just now got to watching it but I really loved the pregame intro with the b.o.b "dont let me fall" song playing. Really wonderfully done.

Edit: THIS

Archived