AU-MSU 2/12

Auburnfan91

Dave Neal said at the start of the 2nd half that Barbee was going to let Chubb play in the 2nd half.

Chubb or no Chubb, we've been getting dominated on rebounds.

MSU's been in control the whole 2nd half and have kept us from getting back in the game. MSU's leading 53-40 with 7:54 left to play.

That game was amazing! I didn't think we had a chance after the first half, but this team never quits. I'm so proud of this team and this win was huge. Hopefully it will roll over in the coming games.

:au:

So much for chubb being suspended indefinitely.

He WAS suspended indefinitely right after the incident. Indefinitely doesn't have a time period or mean forever. After more dhat was completed yesterday afternoon.etails surfaced, Barbee said Thursday Chubb would play again sometime after the Athletic Dept. process for incidents involving alcohol was completed. I think that was completed yesterday afternoon.

I had a glass of wine with one of Barbee's ass'ts last night and he was pretty upbeat about tonight. He didn't say anything about Chubb but I think he knew. I do know the tickets he gave me today were pretty darn good, the hot dogs were terrific and the Tigers won an exciting game. Just a great day on The Plains.

War Eagle.

Interesting comments in today's paper about attendance.Both the A-O News and B'ham News said it was a sellout. I don't know where they get that. It was good crowd but still lots of empty seats

In my post from last night I forgot to add that it was Auburn's 1st home SEC win, not just the 1st home win. My bad... lol

Hopefully most of you knew what I was saying. B)

Interesting comments in today's paper about attendance.Both the A-O News and B'ham News said it was a sellout. I don't know where they get that. It was good crowd but still lots of empty seats

The times I've gone many of the best seats in the house are empty. I suppose scholarship donors that come to three games a year can't be bothered to give their tickets to someone else?

Anyway, I didn't go last night. Were the empty seats mostly in the upper levels, or were they down where the donors sit?

The times I've gone many of the best seats in the house are empty. I suppose scholarship donors that come to three games a year can't be bothered to give their tickets to someone else?

Anyway, I didn't go last night. Were the empty seats mostly in the upper levels, or were they down where the donors sit?

I didn't really pay that much attnetion but the empty seats seemed to be scattered all around.

It may have been a sellout, but there were probably 2,000 empty seats. Still a good crowd. Trust me, we'd be happy to have a crowd that size for all games. Not to mention the buzz around the ticket window was "standing room only." That is positive buzz whether warranted or not.

In other news, my 2 year old son Clay won the little tiger dunking contest. I'm still waiting on Tony Barbee's recruiting call for the 2027 recruiting class.

It may have been a sellout, but there were probably 2,000 empty seats. Still a good crowd. Trust me, we'd be happy to have a crowd that size for all games. Not to mention the buzz around the ticket window was "standing room only." That is positive buzz whether warranted or not.

In other news, my 2 year old son Clay won the little tiger dunking contest. I'm still waiting on Tony Barbee's recruiting call for the 2027 recruiting class.

Clay was cute. My wife and I clapped hard for him. He must take after his Mom :lol:

Archived