2013 4* WR JaQuay Williams (Texas A&M signee & transferred to Louisville)

RunInRed

It will be a fight between AU, GA, UF. He could still sign with AU depending on the new staff. A Bobby Petrino will keep him.

Forget Petrino!! That won't happen.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some guy on Rivals named Wommack wrote a small piece yesterday on him. Stated that it looks like he won't be signing with us again. I don't know how informed he is.

Yep, for those who have yet to see the latest article:

http://www.al.com/au...t_river_default

Some very interesting quotes inside..

If anybody needs to understand why Gogue needs to make a decision, one way or the other, as soon as possible then all they have to do is read this article. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, IMO this is not that big of a loss, had he been consistent with his highschool grades he would already be playing at Auburn, and In my sight, if your not all in, you are all out.

Meh, IMO this is not that big of a loss, had he been consistent with his highschool grades he would already be playing at Auburn, and In my sight, if your not all in, you are all out.

Don't be so quick to criticize these recruits. He may end up at AU after all is said and done. Who knows? This has been a tough year for ALL of us and I can only imagine the rollercoaster these recruits have been on emotionally. Bottom line: Let them do what they have to do and hopefully we can hire someone who can gain their attention and remind them of why they committed to AU in the first place. In JW's case, maybe we can remind him that AU was there for him for a long time even when he didn't make it into school.

JaQuay is going to Georgia...he'll have no loyalty to our new staff, he was close to flipping last yr, and frankly UGA is in a better position for him team wise and position wise. If a kid RTs a report like that on twitter I assume he's probably moving on

JaQuay is going to Georgia...he'll have no loyalty to our new staff, he was close to flipping last yr, and frankly UGA is in a better position for him team wise and position wise. If a kid RTs a report like that on twitter I assume he's probably moving on

Buh-bye. I'd certainly rather have a new HC and another WR than Gene Chizik and Jacquay Williams.

Everyone knocking JaQuay Williams right now, you do realize that he's in the exact same situation that OMac was coming out of high school correct? He went to prep school just like JaQuay and has turned into a fan favorite over the years. Don't be so quick to judge, although it's not as likely as it once was JaQuay could very well end up a Tiger and turn into a star WR.

Mods can you please clean up the negative posts about JaQuay on the last couple of pages? We are still recruiting him and it disgusts me that he may read these posts about him. This is a poor representation of Auburn University and borderline bammerish. TIA

Mods can you please clean up the negative posts about JaQuay on the last couple of pages? We are still recruiting him and it disgusts me that he may read these posts about him. This is a poor representation of Auburn University and borderline bammerish. TIA

Yep, after we sign a coach and Georgia/TAMU don't have the field all to themselves, Jaquay could just as easily recommit to Auburn. People need to remember Ricardo Louis from last year.

A lot can happen between now and LOI day. GIve us time to get a coach on board and then see what the kids think.

A lot can happen between now and LOI day. GIve us time to get a coach on board and then see what the kids think.

Actually, I believe it is between now and December for Williams.

Actually, I believe it is between now and December for Williams.

December 19th to be exact. EE Juco NSD.

Archived