2013 4* WR JaQuay Williams (Texas A&M signee & transferred to Louisville)

RunInRed

TAMU has the hot new offense.....that should tell us something.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder if he will rethink his decision

I have a feeling we'll see a lot of offensive recruits re-examining Auburn now.

Also, for the defensive recruits that were interested in Auburn under Chizik....the hiring of Malzahn may return their confidence in Auburn if they were already interested in AU since it could be argued that this was not a wholesale change.

Well....bye

(shoutout to Curly Bill)

Dear Mr. JaQuay Williams, I want you to know that this previous post was written at a very difficult time in my life....I wasn't thinking straight. Can't we just go back to the way things were....me, you, and the Gus Bus? You know I love you baby, please take us back?!?!

-DANSBY

i wonder if he will rethink his decision

I have a feeling we'll see a lot of offensive recruits re-examining Auburn now.

Also, for the defensive recruits that were interested in Auburn under Chizik....the hiring of Malzahn may return their confidence in Auburn if they were already interested in AU since it could be argued that this was not a wholesale change.

maybe he gets replaced by one of Malzahn's recruits. Like Dijon Paschal. Lots of other talents out there.

He and Trey Johnson were not ALL IN. If they had been, they wouldn't have decommitted.

Kind of like you aren't on board with anything...ever. God sometimes I wish you would find a new village.

He and Trey Johnson were not ALL IN. If they had been, they wouldn't have decommitted.

Let's not start that kind of elitest crap thinking.

Well....bye

(shoutout to Curly Bill)

Dear Mr. JaQuay Williams, I want you to know that this previous post was written at a very difficult time in my life....I wasn't thinking straight. Can't we just go back to the way things were....me, you, and the Gus Bus? You know I love you baby, please take us back?!?!

-DANSBY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well....bye

(shoutout to Curly Bill)

-DANSBY

LOL, College Station TX, Auburn Al, College Station, Auburn, male spirit guys, pretty Auburn cheerleaders, rolling tumbleweed rattlesnake infested parched land, the Loveliest Village on the Plains. Think JaQuay think. The choice is clear. ;D

Proly enroll at TAMU the 16th, I believe thats when he can do that.

Proly enroll at TAMU the 16th, I believe thats when he can do that.

He signs then, ebrolls in January.

Ah, ok my fault.

Kind of like you aren't on board with anything...ever. God sometimes I wish you would find a new village.

Then we would have to start a search to find a new idiot...wait, nevermind.

Archived