2014 5* RB Racean "Roc" Thomas COMMITS TO AUBURN!!!!

bigbuck

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LK will visit Roc this week.

Per this tweet in case anyone is wondering where that came from.

@TimWatts_BOL 21m

Dead period ended today and 1st recruit Lane Kiffin sees is AU recruit Roc Thomas. As if recruiting wasn't real enough. Here we go. #Bama

LK will visit Roc this week.

Uh oh, did you mean to post this on BOL?

No. Why would you ask that?

;D

according to andrew bone"r" Auburn was also in to see Roc this morning

Laughing at Lame Kiffin showing up .... "ummm errr ... Hi ... I know you're committed to AU ... who just came off a SEC Championship and BCSNCG appearance ... and the primary RB in Malzahn's system is projected as the top RB in the upcoming NFL Draft ... but ummm errr come to bammer."

Thomas should have just picked him up and pile-drived him into next week and told Kiffin not to come near him again.

Laughing at Lame Kiffin showing up .... "ummm errr ... Hi ... I know you're committed to AU ... who just came off a SEC Championship and BCSNCG appearance ... and the primary RB in Malzahn's system is projected as the top RB in the upcoming NFL Draft ... but ummm errr come to bammer."

Thomas should have just picked him up and pile-drived him into next week and told Kiffin not to come near him again.

I don't even know if Kiffin made it to Roc. Kiff spoke to his coach first.

I don't even know if Kiffin made it to Roc. Kiff spoke to his coach first.

You gotta give the guy credit. He has to start somewhere, might as well be at the top :hellyeah: CLK plans to be at alabama a long time hahahaha I couldn't even finish it.....

His Coach is a Bama fan but has shown himself to be a Man. Not because he hasn't swayed him to Bama but because he has shown to have Roc's best interest at heart, not Bama's, not even Oxford HS. He sat Roc a couple of times a lesser man would not have, even in a loss he has shown himself to be about the kids. I only wish there were more like him!*

*This is based off of his handling of Roc. He may have pushed others that way and if so, I retract my statement. But based of this year I would say if he has erred in the past, maybe he has seen the light.

Guess LK figures you don't know until you try. If LK and UAT can get him to change horses now...he was never ours to begin with IMO. ....and in fact, until the letter is signed, he isn't anyone's "catch" is he?

The entire recruiting process is disgusting....still I watch it anyway...but I never invest my feelings into it.

Being an old fuddy....I still think it is a privilege to attend Auburn...and not something you should have to beg kids to do. War Eagle !

Guess LK figures you don't know until you try. If LK and UAT can get him to change horses now...he was never ours to begin with IMO. ....and in fact, until the letter is signed, he isn't anyone's "catch" is he?

The entire recruiting process is disgusting....still I watch it anyway...but I never invest my feelings into it.

Being an old fuddy....I still think it is a privilege to attend Auburn...and not something you should have to beg kids to do. War Eagle !

I share that view, unfotunately not every parent loves their child enough to guide them towards AU.

I still think it is a privilege to attend Auburn...and not something you should have to beg kids to do.

Judging by the way a couple former recruits have been handled, our current staff agrees with you. And I freaking love it.

I still think it is a privilege to attend Auburn...and not something you should have to beg kids to do.

Judging by the way a couple former recruits have been handled, our current staff agrees with you. And I freaking love it.

Couldn't agree more, spot on guys!!!

Speaking of Lame's visit...I can't find the tweet, but it said that Roc's coach basically told Kiffin he was wasting his time and that Roc is ALL AU!!

A few have posted that Roc's coach told Kiffen that Roc is ALL AU! can anyone confirm this? If so, AWESOME!

That apparently came from a quote from Roc's coach to AUC....that's what I read.

It originated from another premium area. Let's try to follow AUF rules and keep premium stuff off AUF please.

That apparently came from a quote from Roc's coach to AUC....that's what I read.

It originated from another premium area. Let's try to follow AUF rules and keep premium stuff off AUF please.

What I saw cam from an Auburn related tweet. Apologies if I broke a rule.

What I saw cam from an Auburn related tweet. Apologies if I broke a rule.

No worries. Please always paste a tweet if that is where you find some info. Makes my job much much easier. I had already done a twitter search but could not find that before my OP.

Archived