Jovon Robinson

TNtiger55

First, I thought his name was jOvon? Long story short, he got a car so they assumed he did something wrong. Turns out his dad died at work and his mother sued for wrongful death and that is where the money came from. But the Turd "writers" wouldn't post that and admit they were wrong.

Guys, it has been published in various places that Javon's father was killed while on his job and his Mother sued the employer for wrongful death and recieved a sizeable settlement.

After the Cam Newton investigation, everyone should feel very confident in our compliance department and their ability to comply with the NCAA rules. Nothing to see here.

It appears to be old news as this surfaced back in late June. Yet, it does appear to be a tactic to swing bad light towards the Plains from the Turds.

Honestly, this tactic makes me think something bad is coming for SPUAT.

Basically a diversionary tactic because of the Foley transfer story that just hit.

Is it just assumed that all black high school football players are poor?

I was thinking the same thing...

Those darn Juris Doctors, I swear, if they aren't trying to start something with AU, then they are exposing their genitalia at four star fast food joints or playing the anti-horticulturist or loitering for the purpose of soliciting prostitution. Bammers have a chronic identity crisis syndrome.

Those darn Juris Doctors, I swear, if they aren't trying to start something with AU, then they are exposing their genitalia at four star fast food joints or playing the anti-horticulturist or loitering for the purpose of soliciting prostitution. Bammers have a chronic identity crisis syndrome.

^^^^^

Guest auburnphan

Status quo for bama, when they get their name in the mud for something, they make up something about Auburn. Day to day business for them. Get the simple minded fan base focused on hating us again and not their own potential problems

This what you looking for Shocks?

http://capstonerepor...r-auburn/17157/

My eyes!!

Link to crapstone warning!

Thanks for the warning -- I updated my virus software before clicking.

What is absolutely hilarious about this is that they quote "tennstud," the same guy who blew the whistle on Albert Means and testified in court against Logan Young -- and now all of turdville are hanging on his every word with this story! I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

This what you looking for Shocks?

http://capstonerepor...r-auburn/17157/

My eyes!!

Link to crapstone warning!

Thanks for the warning -- I updated my virus software before clicking.

What is absolutely hilarious about this is that they quote "tennstud," the same guy who blew the whistle on Albert Means and testified in court against Logan Young -- and now all of turdville are hanging on his every word with this story! I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

That's the best part of the story.

Guest around4ever

When was the Albert Means story broken, around 2002-03. How many message boards were on the interwebs at that time? Not many. So , this tennstud dude must have been a pioneer in the internet rumor mills.

Archived