VERY SAD NEWS!!

AUSportTalk

First of all i would like to say that I am deeply sorry for Stefanie and her family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I was told that Stefs mom had passed away from Triple Negative Cancer! She lost her 2 year fight with cancer sometime Sunday. I am writing this for all of you that read it, it would be highly helpful for everyone to stop by http://www.tnbcfoundation.org/index.html read over it and make a donation if possible. It kills me to know that a friend of mine has lost both of her parents in the last year. I can't just sit here and not do anything so im gonna make sure that i tell everyone that i know that it would be greatly appreciated for everyone to stop by the website and donate anything that is possible because they need all the money to come up with a cure.

Thanks for all of you that read this! Please if you could tell all of your friends and family to stop by the website and make a donation if possible!!

THANKS AND GOD BLESS!!

To make a donation or to get involved,

please contact us at:

TNBC Foundation

P.O. Box 204

Norwood, NJ 07648

Telephone: 646-942-0242

info@tnbcfoundation.org

If your donation is being made in someone's memory or honor, please include a name and address where an acknowledgement card may be sent.

Archived