SORRY MEMBERS!!

AUSportTalk

Hey I just wanted to let you all know that I have had 2 deaths in the last 2 days in my family and im not sure how much time im gonna be able to be on here the next few days. So again im sorry but i will keep you all updated as much as i can.

THANKS!!

So sorry to hear about their passing. May their souls rest in peace. At least now with Paul up there we know they have a fair in heaven, with plenty food and fun stuff to do. Just remember that we're all here for you if you need anything.

For those of you that know Paul Jackson of Opelika, AL his funeral will be Friday. It will be at Farmville Baptist Church 11:00 AM....if you need directions just message or call me.

Thanks guys!

Guest auburn warrior

i know how it is buddy i lost my grandpa when i was  he was a die hard bama fan i also lost my aunt who was a  lsu fan, they both went home to live with the lord while i was young and i still miss them ven though im a teenager now, thats why i never say anything negative about my auburn tigers becaus i know if they were both alive today they'd tell  me to support my team no matter what the situation WAR DAMN EAGLE! MAN Ymy prayers are with you

I just wanted to thank you all or helping me through the last few days.....it really means alot!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!

WAR EAGLE!!

• 1 month later...

Hey man, I'm really sorry about the deaths in your family. You take off all the time you need too. You and your are in my prayers and thoughts.

Sorry about your loss..Keep your faith and know the Lord has 

a plan for us all...Dont worry about us perps on this board...Take your time and help your family and yourself

Archived