Aaron Moore De-Commits????

aufanatic01

Im not really sure what happen but im gonna check into it....you have this problem when you bring coaches in that haven't had any contact with the recruits that are on board......to tell you the truth the coaches look like they have there eyes on bigger players like Johnnie Farms that will be here this weekend....i wouldn't put too much into the de-commits b/c you go through this when you change the whole staff

This is, like you said, all part of change to a new staff.  It always happens.  People are panicking, I've noticed, on other boards and going nuts.  Everyone needs to calm down and let it all play out.  I think we will do good under the circumstances.

I completely understand the coaching change situation.  But, with Colorado recruiting him and Grimes coming here, you would think that he would want to hold on to his commitment.  Also, someone reported that he decommitted after he had a conversation with the coaches. 

I was just trying to get some insight into this one, especially at O-line, where we need some holes filled quickly.

Yeah we will be fine nothin to panic about this coaching staff has done great considering the circumstances......usually you would see all the recruits jump ship especially when you bring in a coaching staff that hasn't had hardly any contact with any of your current recruits......recruits start building relationships with coaches when they are freshman in high school so when you bring in guys that don't even normally recruit the same area then you run into a problem of no relationship and some kids are gonna de-commit but then again some guys are gonna come on board that we didn't have a shot at with the old coaching staff just take it easy everything will work itself out by Signing Day!! Be a good Auburn fan and let the coaches that get paid the big bucks do there job without you dogging them.

At 6'4'' 250, on the O line we need bigger guys, 300 and above.  I would have thought they could have used this guy some where, but they do get paid the big bucks. As long as they bring in some bigger guys I am all for it.

:believe: Well like some of the other posts, I would think we could use all the beg guys we could get but we will just have to have some faith in our new coaching staff and see what happens.  I have been impressed with the staff he has built now let us see if the same applies to this recruiting class. Only time will tell... :wedance: is it August yet.......... :zapbama: Class of 84

I agree, everyone just remember some of these new coaches haven't really started recruiting. Troop just got cleared to start. We will be fine, probably not this year, but LOOK-OUT next year.Be patient and believe...      :believe:

Archived