#14 on Scout

ausbest14

in recruiting today...A lot will happen between now and the end of Wednesday, but it's nice to see this kind of progress...Welcome to AU, Demond Washington...I hope we let you run the ball, 'cause I know you really want to...

We have really come a long way since 2-3 weeks ago when we were being harassed by all the Bambie fans about being ranked No. 30.

I don't really care what they say either. It is usually stupid and pointless anyway, but they seem to outnumber us by huge margins at work and in town here and I always like to see something to shut the Bambies up. The gator chomp really shut them up good this year and the question, "what is a UTE?" LOL!!!  and 6-1 --- I love it!!! LOL

I would like for us to get Phillips and Farms, that would really help.  We need big linemen badly. I read an article a few weeks ago that stated that Auburn had less linemen on scholarship than any team in the SEC. Any lineman prospect should know with the shortage of linemen we have that they have a chance to play a lot early.

Archived