Aubrey Phillips and Daren Bates

guerra aguila

Thank guerra aguila for the link, Great article! I hope we can get him here. We really need someone who can step in and help! Just imagine this guy on a college wieght training program! BEAST!

It sounds to me like we will get Phillips. I mean he came into the visit committed to Tenn. then the visit completely took Tennessee out of contention. That makes me think that we are the front runners. HOPEFULLY

I know tht the Eagle is present at the stadium while they are there but I don't know if they actually set it loose to fly or not.  I heard a story from a cheerleader that said the whole setup for the dinner at the stadium and locker room tour and all is very impressive.  Supposedly, after dinner they all walk in to a pitch black, dark locker room and then they flip on three lights.  One shining on the AU in the middle and then the other two on the two Heisman trophies!  Then they get jerseys (with no name on them because of the stupid NCAA rule), put them on and run out on the field, through the tunnel with the music blasting and the presentation going on  the jumbotron.

Archived