Tennessee losing recruits by the minute

AUSportTalk

Kiffin must have some type of plan going, but it does seem odd to encourage good recruits to go elsewhere so late in the recruiting process. I just hope we get the 2 of them we are after Phillips and Oku that Kiffin apparently wants to keep.

I hope we do get those two.  Even one would be big but both would be huge.  Maybe he has some big surprises for signing day.  I don't know why else he is telling very good players their offer is off the table. 

UT people are really starting to go into meltdown mode.  They really bought into the "best recruiting staff in the SEC" line Kiffin fed them and had some really unrealistic expectations for this year.  Now that they appear to be missing out on allot of the big names they went after and are losing allot of their old commits their fans are starting to question the staff already. 

I love that the link was tricitiessports. That is the local sports site for me. The many Vols fans that I work with are already writing off this season. They are not just freaking out, but refuse to even talk about NSD!!! I was hoping for us to get CTG, boy was I wrong!!!!!! Just compare and contrast what our Coaches have done in the same time frame as the Vols' staff. I must admit that I was sooooooo wrong on who our Coach should be. CGC has put together a never say die staff and I cannot believe that our future could be brighter, and the future is NOW!!!

:believe:

Archived