Notable 2010 recruits

AUSportTalk

These notable recruits that have received an offer from Auburn:

RB Giovanni Bernard from Ft. Lauderdale, FL

RB Storm Johnson from Buford, GA

The biggest RB recruit so far Lache Seastrunk from Temple, TX. He has offers from several BIG named colleges including: Florida, LSU, Texas, USC , Oregon, Oklahoma, and Miami to name a few.

WR Markeith Ambles from McDonough, GA

WR Ted Meline from Miami, FL

WR Solomon Patton from Mobile, AL

WR Tai-ler Jones from Gainesville, GA

TE Brian Voglur from Columbus, GA

OT Freddie Smooth which signed with Auburn in 2008 and was placed in a JUCO

OT Damien Robinson from Olive Branch, MS

OG Chad Lindsay from Woodlands, TX

C Brandon Linder from Ft. Lauderdale, FL

DE Craig Sanders from Ariton, AL

DE Garrison Smith from Atlanta, GA

DT Kenneth Carter from Greenville, AL

ILB Barry James from Mobile, AL

OLB C.J. Moseley from Theodore, AL

OLB Jawara White from Troy, AL

CB Toney Hurd Jr. from Missouri City, TX

The biggest defensive player that is sure to be in the Rivals Top 100 CB Lamarcus Joyner from Miami, FL. He has offers from every college and university in the United States!

S Alec Ogletree from Newnan, GA

S Jarrick Williams from Prichard, AL

K Cody Parkey from Jupiter, FL which is the 1st commit for the 2010 class

ATH B.J. Chitty from Dothan, AL. Chitty was committed to Auburn until the departure of Coach Tuberville

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what are realistic chances of landing him are (it's still incredibly early in the 2010 recruiting process), but, IMO, Damien Robinson is the biggest fish out there.  Literally.  :)

AUSportTalk...do you know if we should still be considered the front runners for Chitty and White?  White may as well have been comitted to the previous staff.

I think we have a great shot at both of them.....Chitty did the right thing when he backed off b/c he wasn't sure! He was just star struck at the time he committed! White is almost an Auburn lock IMO

It is a little too early right now.....alot of recruits are gonna come sometime in March when they are out for Spring Break to visit.....then you will have alot come the weekend of A-Day.....so sometime around April we should have some names....right now i would just be guessing and I don't like doing that lol

We really need to do our best to lock down the state of AL this year.  I don't think we need to win them all, because 1. it is very unlikely due to recent alabama success and state trends, and 2. because we recruit so well out of state.  I do think we need to get at least more than 1 player in the top 10 in the state this year.  To be consistent you have to win the state and then pull the best players you can nationally. Good luck coaches and lets get started for a great 2010 class. 

The biggest RB recruit so far Lache Seastrunk from Temple, TX. He has offers from several BIG named colleges including: Florida, LSU, Texas, USC , Oregon, Oklahoma, and Miami to name a few.

I live in Temple, and have watched him play for two years now and he is something special.  Early last year in the recruiting process I was trying to get anyone from Auburn to turn their eyes toward Texas and start their eval. on this kid, but just a few form replies.  Lache has some of the best, if not the best, breakaway speed that I have seen from a RB in many years.  If we could steal him away from Mack it would be an amazing accomplishment, because I do think that Texas has the inside track for his talents.

Lache Seastrunk Highlights:

Temple is a 5A school, we don't have 6A in Texas, so I assume that 5A in Texas and 6A in Alabama are equivalents.

Thats awesome man!! Keep us updated if you watch him play this coming up season.....i have video on him and he is awesome! I just wish i could see him play in person! He looks like he has some great talents

What about Ladarius Owen from Jess Lanier HS?  Per rivals, he's a 6' 2'', 215 lb. OLB with 4.4 speed.  That's pretty impressive.

He looks like someone we really need. His rivals profile shows Auburn has offered him a scholarship.  I hope we can get him to commit.

C.J Mosley from Theodore ...............Is most def the top LB in the state maybe the country. It will be down to Auburn and Alabama, He has been qouted saying he wants to go to a program where he will start. Take it for what is worth but Im hearing Auburn is the team to beat!!!

Here's a JUCO guy to keep an eye on.  James Carmon is a 6' 7'' 370 lb. DT according to Scout.  He attends MS Gulf Coast CC and holds offers from Tenn. and MS. St.  Would be a huge get IMO (literally) and we def. need to improve our depth and size on the DLine.

Does anyone know if we are looking at these guys:

-Josh Furman, ATH, from MD, 6'2" 200lbs  4.37 forty, plays WR, S, CB, LB, and RB

-Jeffery Whitaker, DT, Warner Robins GA, 6'3" 285lbs

-Ted Meline, WR, Miami, FL,  6'2" 175lbs  4.38 forty

-Jacques Smith, OLB, Ooltewah, TN,  6'2" 235lbs

sorry guys, Im bored...........  :dunno:

I'm sorry you guys are so bored!!  :dunno: I am actually working on some more 2010 recruits to look at. I hope to have it done sometime this weekend.  :yay:

Archived