AU vs. UA at Capital City Classic

Tuesday, March 10, at 7pm CT @ Riverwalk Stadium in Montgomery...I will be there!! (Lord willin').  Bama's site has 6:30 pm; AU's has 7, so, if you're comin', come early!

Dang it we just blew a 6-3 lead in the bottom of the 8th. Mullets still batting in the 8th and its 6-7 in favor of the turds. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I was there, and it was a gem of a game...Incredibly beautiful night, packed house, and maybe more AU fans than UA...Blatt was special tonight; he looked like a veteran...I still felt strong for the team even after giving up the lead, and even though Bama's closer hadn't surrendered a run all season...We have confident hitters who are beginning to thrive on the come back...Patterson hit some really long balls in batting practice, and just missed a mammoth HR to right...If he gets better with the curve ball, he will be an incredible power hitter...When Morris gets fully over his ailing back, he will have a great impact...Hurst stepped up in relief tonight, too...

What a great win!  War Eagle!!!  It is always wonderful to beat spuat!  And how about Mister Blatt?  WOW!!!  He's a freshman, folks!  The bats are very impressive and have far exceeded my expectations.  He just has to find the right combination in the bullpen.  We've got to make it to the SEC Tourney this year!  That would be huge!

That was a BIG WIN for us. Too bad it doesn't count as a conference win. That would've been a great first SEC win for coach Pawlowski.

Archived