LB Nigel Terrell

AUSportTalk

Terrell took a visit to the Plains this weekend. He really enjoyed it. He said that he enjoyed it sooooo much that he almost committed but decided against it b/c he wanted to make sure Auburn is where he wanted to be. He said that Auburn was def his leader.

Is this good news? Is this guy they calibur LB that we were hoping to sign (i.e. Owens, Moseley, etc.)? It's hard to tell much on his rivals video, and I don't know much about this kid. Anybody have any info on him?

Is this good news? Is this guy they calibur LB that we were hoping to sign (i.e. Owens, Moseley, etc.)? It's hard to tell much on his rivals video, and I don't know much about this kid. Anybody have any info on him?

Terrell is GOOD.....he is def flying under the radar right now....I expect his offers to grow every month especially during the season this Fall......Auburn wouldn't offer him if they didn't think he had as much talent as the others.

He sounds good, 4.46 forty at 215 pounds, 101 tackles, 11.1 in the 100 yard dash, 345 lb bench press, 425 lb squat

He also stands 6'2" so there is nothing small about this kid. He is getting some great praise lately so I don't expect him to be a sleeper much longer. I am sure now his offers will start rolling in and he is scheduled to go to several camps over the summer, including AU's. I hope the coaches stay hard on him as constant contact and "love" from the coaches seem to be a difference maker to this guy. I think he is being recruited by Thigpen and Roof currently.

Archived