First Annual "Big Cats" Recruiting Weekend

AUSportTalk

This weekend is the First Annual "Big Cats" Recruiting Weekend on the Plains. There will be several BIG TIME recruits here. I will have several updates throughout the weekend. Stay Tuned!

Here is the list of BIG TIME recruits on the Plains!!

RUNNING BACKS

Lache Seastrunk

Marcus Lattimore

WIDE RECEIVERS

Shaun Kitchens

Trovon Reed

Antonio Goodwin

Jeremy Richardson 

DEFENSIVE TACKLE

Damien Jacobs

Mike Thornton

OFFENSIVE LINE

James Stone

Eric Mack

Shon Coleman

LINEBACKER

Jessel Curry

Jake Holland

Jawara White

Khairi Fortt

LaDarius Owens

Victor Beasley

Tyrone Cornelius

Nigel Terrell

DEFENSIVE BACKS

Jonathan Mincey

Ryan Ayers

Deion Belue

DEFENSIVE END

Ken Adams

J.C. Copeland

**Again remember that I will posting several updates throughout the weekend so be sure to check back often**

WAR EAGLE!!

Some of the events that will be going on are: Watermelon eating contest, cake eating contest, and a pie eating contest. They will also have video game competitions. They are gonna split the kids up in groups and have a BIG TIME competition. They also have several things planned for the parents too.

I think this is another great idea by the Auburn coaching staff.  I'm sure by the end of this weekend this will be getting major media attention just like the "Tiger Prowl"

Putting on this Family Fun Time Weekend is a great idea. They are making sure they impress those parents.

Auburn really is a big family!  :we:

Question,........ Is Demarco Cobbs on the Plains this weekend or not? I have seen some things saying that he was, but he's not listed on any of the "Big Cat" lists.....

Question,........ Is Demarco Cobbs on the Plains this weekend or not? I have seen some things saying that he was, but he's not listed on any of the "Big Cat" lists.....

No, he is NOT here but he was planning on coming but he couldn't get a flight out of Ark. He has been talking to Lache and Trovon since they arrived on the Plains. He will be keeping up with the Tigers and plans on making a trip here sometime this summer.

J.C. Copeland also didn't make it. Eric Mack isn't here yet but said he was on his way from South Carolina and plans on being here in time for the rolling of Toomer's Corner

SportTalk, have you been around these guys? I mean, have you actually seen them since they've been in AU? Oh yeah, and by the way, I saw somewhere else where James Stone didn't make the trip either. Any truth to that?

There is a video on Rivals now showing the rolling of Toomers corner. If you have an account you should really watch it. It got me so pumped. Lache during the video looked at the camera and said "What's up Nick Saban how you doing" That makes me feel good about our chances with him. Coach Luper also got Marcus and Lache and said think about this two headed monster at Auburn.

I am sorry I just got home. I will have all the updates from today and the HUGE recruiting weekend sometime tomorrow. I will def have it up by tomorrow night. It will take me all day to get everything together!!

GREAT DAY TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!

WAR EAGLE!!

How do we get these kids to pay their own way to Auburn for this trip? Are we allowed to house and feed then during the weekend?

The recruits have to pay their own way and have to pay for everything here. Auburn CAN NOT pay for anything.

:happydance: I hope we get a commitment or two within a week, It would show that our "extreme" recruiting (as gus puts it) is working. Just got to be patient though. I want them all to commit, september can't get here fast enough.

:happydance: I hope we get a commitment or two within a week, It would show that our "extreme" recruiting (as gus puts it) is working. Just got to be patient though. I want them all to commit, september can't get here fast enough.

I wouldn't look for any this week. I would look for quite a few sometime in July maybe the end of the month before school starts back.

SportTalk, have you been around these guys? I mean, have you actually seen them since they've been in AU? Oh yeah, and by the way, I saw somewhere else where James Stone didn't make the trip either. Any truth to that?

Yeah, I have been around the guys. I plan on covering the Football Camp next weekend on the Plains.

Stone didn't make it but said he plans on making a trip to Auburn sometime this summer.

Cool!! 'Nuther quick question,.... you said that there might be some commits sometime in July,..... Do you know something, and have been sworn to secrecy???  :-X

Cool!! 'Nuther quick question,.... you said that there might be some commits sometime in July,..... Do you know something, and have been sworn to secrecy???  :-X

Well I have def heard some things. I was told not to say anything so I won't but IMO, July should be a special month.

Archived