Does anyone else get the feeling?

tuffy11111

I know I keep making threads like this but I have actually been really concerned about this one.  Does anyone else feel that Lache is just kind of stringing Auburn along?  Reed really hasnt said anything about Auburn, and Lache still hasnt really named Auburn his leader.  I know they have said that they will play together in college, but at this point it kind of looks like Reed is going to LSU if it is his decision.  Louisiana players never leave that dang state and if Reed wont budge then Lache may end up there.  Which I really hope he doesnt.  It wouldnt bother me much if he went somewhere else.  Just not another SEC school.

well he has said that Auburn is his favorite so i wouldn't necessarily say that he is stringing us along, but it would be nice for him to go ahead and commit or something just to clarify but i wouldn't be all that worried.

Well, he HAS called us his leader before, and reports are that his mother loves Auburn and the new coaching staff, but I understand your thoughts because I've had doubts as well. That said, it's kinda pointless to worry about it. Auburn is going to be alright, regardless, and there's nothing we can do to change the outcome, so right now all we can do is hope for the best.  :cool:

Or maybe the fact that he's so enthusiastic about us and yet he hasn't committed?

My thoughts are that alot of Auburn fans feel like the not-so-popular girl at the dance. Why would the most popular guy in school be talking to her? It must be too good to be true....

We are used to getting the 2* and 3* guys and squeezing everything out of them. This new staff wants to go after the big fish. We're gonna win some. We're gonna lose some.

Regardless, you're never going to get commitments from kids that you don't recruit...

My thoughts are that alot of Auburn fans feel like the not-so-popular girl at the dance. Why would the most popular guy in school be talking to her? It must be too good to be true....

We are used to getting the 2* and 3* guys and squeezing everything out of them. This new staff wants to go after the big fish. We're gonna win some. We're gonna lose some.

Regardless, you're never going to get commitments from kids that you don't recruit...

Awesome way to put it!

We may need a SportsTalk conformation on this one but word is, Reed and Seastrunk blew off a visit to Texas this weekend.... not sure the validity of this but if it is true, it may be somewhat of a good sign.

We may need a SportsTalk conformation on this one but word is, Reed and Seastrunk blew off a visit to Texas this weekend.... not sure the validity of this but if it is true, it may be somewhat of a good sign.

Where did you hear this?

I have not talked to Seastrunk about the no-show yet but I plan to. Reed was in Baton Rouge visiting LSU.

Where did you hear this?

Google "Auburn by Beaver" its another site that I check.  That is where I saw that report.  Not sure where that poster saw theirs.

It's true.  Lache did not show up at Texas and a lot of Longhorn fans are pissed.  I got it off of one of the paysites.

Why are they pissed? It's not like Seastrunk is their property...

He's ours.

:tease: Haha JK.

But seriously, its Lache's decision. He has no obligation to any school until he's on the field playing for them.

Google "Auburn by Beaver" its another site that I check.  That is where I saw that report.  Not sure where that poster saw theirs.

I did the same thing.

I think they are pissed because they have that turd mentality, that they are supreme and they should get all the best players.  It probably stings a little more too because he lives in their backyard.

I think they are pissed because they have that turd mentality, that they are supreme and they should get all the best players.  It probably stings a little more too because he lives in their backyard.

Or because their commit list is absurdly ridiculous at this point, and Seastrunk would make an incredible addition.

I have a hard time believing that Longhorn fans have a "turd" mentality. Most Bama fans DO feel like they are a bit supreme but most of them are not so called "turds," the state of Alabama has always been filled with friendly folk and a lot of them ARE Bama fans.

But almost every Longhorns fan, like Auburn fans, are extremely classy. At least that's always been the case in every encounter I've had. I've always liked Texas and the way Mack Brown runs it, and I DO think they got royally screwed last year, and SHOULD have been in the National Championship.

Guest auburn warrior

if there are any texas fans on here that arent logged in im not attacking you but i gotta say this yall stole our defensive coordinators now we're stealing your recuits

as someone who lives 45 mins north of Austin I can tell yall that Texas fans most definately have the "turd" mentality.

Archived