Does anyone else get the feeling?

tuffy11111

We are used to getting the 2* and 3* guys and squeezing everything out of them.

This probably has a lot to do with it. Most of us, mentally, are still catching up with the fact that the new staff is aggressively recruiting the top talent across the nation. This is not what we have been used to so it causes some hesitation.

ok...how about this "theory"

Lache told Lattimore his plan over that weekend and that is why Lattimore decided to not get too ahead of himself and said Auburn was no longer his leader.

I dont blame Lattimore at all for doing what he did.  It was disappointing to hear, but I dont blame him one bit.  If I was a 5 star prospect, and the #1/#2 RB in the country.  I wouldnt want to get too far ahead of myself, and sit back and listen to what everyone had to say before I did anything.

I have some family from Texas and before my grandfather came to teach at Auburn he taught at A&M.  My grandparents didn't think highly of the University of Texas.  The fans of Texas treat the other schools fans in the state the same way Alabama fans treat us.  I was using turd as a sarcastic way to say tide.  What I meant was Tide mentality.   

Archived