There goes Lattimore.....

tuffy11111

Yeah, I don't expect him to come here anyway. I believe we will have a shot in the end but when Lache and Michael commit in July then they are all we need.

As I have stated several times.  I am not going to be fully confident about his interest in Auburn until he signs his letter of intent and it is faxed to the staff on NSD.

Yeah, I don't expect him to come here anyway. I believe we will have a shot in the end but when Lache and Michael commit in July then they are all we need.

Do u know something? Do u know they are definatly commiting to use or is it just ur opinion?

Eh, I had been kinda getting the feeling that he's not going to Auburn. To be honest, I think Dyer looks like a better running back, and I think Lache is the best of a strong class. And I know this has been repeated over and over, but how sweet would it be to get Seastrunk, Dyer, AND Corey Grant? I think it's possible...

Do u know something? Do u know they are definatly commiting to use or is it just ur opinion?

Just my opinion but I have several things that make me feel this way.

Just my opinion but I have several things that make me feel this way.

and those thing are?

Eh, I had been kinda getting the feeling that he's not going to Auburn. To be honest, I think Dyer looks like a better running back, and I think Lache is the best of a strong class. And I know this has been repeated over and over, but how sweet would it be to get Seastrunk, Dyer, AND Corey Grant? I think it's possible...

I agree.  Dyer is my favorite player in this class (as I have stated several times).  But, you do have to remember that Lattimore plays national high school powers.  A few of his highlight films where when he was on national television.  Dyer plays in Arkansas.

I think seastrunk is the best then second is a toss up between dyer and lattimore

im not so sure.  Seastrunk is most effective on a sweep, or something that gets him on the outside.  Then all he has to do is outrun everyone.  Dyer runs up the middle, left, right, he runs right over you if he has to.  I am not saying that Seastrunk does not deserve his rating.  He is probably next in line for Percy Harvin, Joe McKnight, ect. ect.  But I think that Dyer is the best complete back in this class.  Seastrunk is the best playmaker.

yes his speed is his main weapon but when he runs up the middle he still knows how to use his speed. I think it was Emmit Smith that said you need speed through the hole not speed to the hole. Thats what Seastrunk does he waits till there is a hole the he goes through it so fast no one can tackle him. When a defensive player know that your speed is your main weapon they dont expect you to truck them so he will be able to truck so people even at the college level.

How many times do you see him hitting a hole vs. him going outside.

he hit the hole 11 times but most of the plays are designed to go outside. hitting the hole doesnt have to be right up the middle it can be off tackle or outside the tackle

How many times do you see him hitting a hole vs. him going outside.

he hit the hole 11 times but most of the plays are designed to go outside. hitting the hole doesnt have to be right up the middle it can be off tackle or outside the tackle

I dont consider something off the tackle hitting the hole.  The absolute purpose of plays like that is to get outside and outrun everyone.

In that teams offense yes it is. and if out running everyone is unstopable then why cange that team doesn't need him to run up the middle so they don't make plays for it. i have seen videos of him trucking people and breaking head on tackles

Sportstalk has good reasons for liking our chances with Lache and Michael.  From all I have been hearing, we will be landing both unless some crazy stuff happens, which is always a possibility with young kids.  I am telling you, though.  Feel good about those two and we'll see what happens with Lattimore.  I haven't heard anything concrete on Corey Grant, but stay tuned... I may hear more here in the near future.  Don't hold me to it, but I'm hoping to hear more soon.

Sportstalk has good reasons for liking our chances with Lache and Michael.  From all I have been hearing, we will be landing both unless some crazy stuff happens, which is always a possibility with young kids.  I am telling you, though.  Feel good about those two and we'll see what happens with Lattimore.  I haven't heard anything concrete on Corey Grant, but stay tuned... I may hear more here in the near future.  Don't hold me to it, but I'm hoping to hear more soon.

Yeah, I feel pretty good about Dyer and Seastrunk no doubt. The other two, I'm not sure. I really think that Lattimore is gonna stay near the Carolinas and I believe that Grant doesn't know what he wants to do. He wants to stay here so he can go to Auburn right in his back yard. He has other Turds in his ear saying that he needs to go to Bama. Then he has others saying he needs to go to Florida so he can be used like Harvin and win Championships. I believe he just needs to go talk to Spence McCracken and he will def be able to help him choose a great school and if that happens he will end up being an Auburn Tiger!!

Where'd you get that bit about Dyer and ND, tuffy?

Archived