OL

bigbird

How many do you think we will sign in this years class, and who do you think they will be?

I think 4                          but posiibly 6

John Cullen                        James Stone

Shun Coleman                    Damien Robinson

Eric Mack

Chase Hughes

I would love all 6, but Stone and Robinson are the my unknowns.  Then again I would never gamble against our staff.

i like those but we also have a good shot at landing some of those texas linemen like Aleon Calhoun, Evan Washington, and there was one more but his name escapes me

I think you've both named the ones who have been mentioned the most. I also think any/all would be good gets for us. I think we get prob 4 of the names mentioned, and maybe one or two that we don't know about yet. JMO.

I agree with those 4, but possibly could add Austin Woods(TX), Wes Rea(MS), Aleon Calhoun(TX).  Calhoun would be my best bet of the last three.

They are looking at a few guys that we haven't heard about yet. along with a few JC stars, so we'll see.

Some JUCO OL would be great.  Someone who can come in right away and contribute will be much needed.

They are looking at a few guys that we haven't heard about yet. along with a few JC stars, so we'll see.

Yeah, didnt they have a non ranked JUCO guy they kept talking to?

Archived