Corey Grant...

augal72

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is at AU today.

Thanks!! LOL I forgot to add him!!  :banghead:

Do you know if Grant is also planning to attend the UA camp?

I haven't heard. ***The last time I talked to him, about a week ago, he told me he wasn't going to make anymore visits.** Him making a visit to Auburn could be very good news!

Note: B Matthews just said Grant is not there haha he posted this:

There's a recruit here from Opelika that looks a lot like Corey but not him. Sorry for error.

Big dumbie...

Auburnundercover now has an article with picture stating that Grant was there.  The guys is holding his head down so its hard to tell who he is.

Evenen fellow Auburn fans. War Eagle.  Didnt I read that there is a camp this weekend in Looserville also.  And I think I read that some Looserville insider stated that wherever Cory showed up this weekend would be a good indicator of his true leanings.  I sure hope so.

Auburnundercover now has an article with picture stating that Grant was there.  The guys is holding his head down so its hard to tell who he is.

Corey Lemonier

Lemonier is 6-5 220+ and Grant is 5-9 185lb. No way they got those two confused. Had to have been some else or the AUC reporter didnt have his contacts in.  :)

Corey Lemonier

Lemonier is 6-5 220+ and Grant is 5-9 185lb. No way they got those two confused. Had to have been some else or the AUC reporter didnt have his contacts in.  :)

Maybe, maybe not.  :-X 

Corey Lemonier

The top picture stayed the same, with the same three guys but the headline changed. I saw a new article underneath that one with another recruit so I clicked on the pic to gain the properties and it was labeled as Corey Lemonier. You may be right though, I dont really know.

Corey Lemonier

Maybe, maybe not.  :-X 

It seems that most were saying Grant was there but pulled back from it in order to keep things quiet for some reason.

Archived