Recruit Members for Prizes!!

AUSportTalk

I am doing a recruiting thing again starting today. The members who recruits the most new members to Auburn Eagle between now and next Sunday wins to General Admission tickets to the Main Event 7 @ Lexington Hotel in Auburn on August 22nd. So that means you need to start recruiting members now!! If you don't want the tickets I will give you an Auburn Eagle t-shirt and decal.

Thanks and War Eagle!!

**Make sure that everyone you recruit post in this thread who recruited them**

It doesn't look like you guys want to recruit for the BEST Auburn Message Boards on the Net!!

We need to get to 1,000 members before the first game!! Come on....I give you free news, the least you could do is go tell all of your Auburn friends where to get the free news at!! Just make sure they sign up so they can all get FREE e-mail alerts!!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Guest auburn warrior

i've tried but my buddys thats a auburn fan he spend his time on his myspace page and my other buddy's are alabama fans they go to party's mostly and my cousin is also a auburn fan i converted him to auburn in 06 i've tried to get him to register to this site by telling him it's free he wont listen he think's all website's are pay site's and won't have anything to do with it and he's 12 years old he simply says just because a site says it's free doesn't mean its true its probably a trap and anyway mostly when he's on the computer he plays games

Archived