Fine Wine and Beer by Gus

AUSportTalk

I just wanted to thank Fine Wine and Beer by Gus for helping keep this site FREE for ALL of our great members!!

If you want some great wine and beer, stop by Fine Wine and Beer by Gus in Flints Crossing on Opelika Rd. Gus will help you pick out a wine or beer for you and your friends.

Just click on the Ad on the front page and it will take you to their site where you can find all the info on this great business.

Again, Thanks Fine Wine and Beer by Gus!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Thank goodness for Beer.  Fine or not.  Thanks Gus!  Next time I'm in Auburn I'll stop in and pick up some suds, if my wife will let me.

If you do stop by make sure you let them know that Scott from Auburn Eagle sent you!! :)

I am new to this site and noticed the add for the wine and beer store. I have a condo in Auburn and go to all of the home football games and some of the basketball and baseball.  I will check this place out. I did not know that it exsisted.  Thanks

I am new to this site and noticed the add for the wine and beer store. I have a condo in Auburn and go to all of the home football games and some of the basketball and baseball.  I will check this place out. I did not know that it exsisted.  Thanks

Great place!! When you check it out, make sure you tell them you saw the ad on Auburn Eagle. Thanks!!

WAR EAGLE!!

I'm a firm believer in Gus! I go to him for all of my wine and beer needs! All you gotta do is tell him what you're looking for and he will pick the perfect match for your needs!

Archived