Archies Oyster Bar

AUSportTalk

Archies Oyster Bar is Now Open

Located @ 830 Opelika Rd. between Jimmy's Car Stereo and Cancun's Mexican Restaurant

Great Specials and the Best Oysters in Town!!

Tuesday: Wing Night

Wednesday: Burger Night

Thursday: Oyster Night - Buy 1 Dozen Get 1 Free

Friday: Shrimp Night

Stop by and check out Archie's and tell them you heard about it on the Auburn Eagle!!

Archie's Oyster Bar Website 

• 4 weeks later...

Remember when you're in town for the game, stop by Archies on Friday night and have a dozen oysters or some fried/grilled shrimp.

Check out their website. Great food!

• 3 weeks later...

Cool! I would have never known about this place. Well, maybe not. I'm gonna go by and get some shrimp Friday before the Kentucky game.

When you go by, tell the manager Chris that Scott from the Auburn Eagle sent you by. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archie's Oyster Bar has been voted "Best New Restaurant" by O-A News Readers!! Congrats Archie's!!

Sweet!  That is great news.  Guys, you have to check this place out.  It is a great place to eat and we need to show them how much we appreciate their contributions to keeping our site going.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Yeah, let me know when you wanna go sometime.

Maybe it should be the other way around man, mr. busy hahaha, hell I'm down for whenever, plus it's right down the street from me.

Yeah, let me know when you wanna go sometime.

Maybe it should be the other way around man, mr. busy hahaha, hell I'm down for whenever, plus it's right down the street from me.

I actually went earlier tonight. LOL

Archived