Well, No new commits after this weekend.....

TheMayorOfChillville

I mean as far as I'm concerned we did get a commitment.  Is there anyone in the country that doesn't think Dyer is a Tiger?  I mean it is no longer Auburn for him, it is WE.  In fact his statement to the fan base (us haha) was not to worry.  So don't worry, this guy is not only a phenomenal RB but his character is impecable as well, I fully expect him to be wearing orange and blue in college... if not, I'll shoot some bammer fans dog in protest haha... and, lets not forget, there is a rather tall fellow by the name of Dakota Mosley that is pretty much going where Dyer does, so if you want, you can count him also I would think.

And, oh how sweet it was to have Grant and Sanders taking in the spectacle of it all.  I hope they both went home scratching their foreheads like damn, how am I gonna tell coach Satan I wanna be a Tiger.. Same for Beasley and those cock eyed science experiment lookin tigers of clemson.  Is it just me or does that Clemson tiger mascot not kinda freak you out? haha

Of the un-commits we haven't heard much out of I really hope to hear Jeff "Terminator" Whitakers take and top schools after this weekend.

What we do know though, is everything has been positive, and how could it not be!

I'm not worried about not getting a committment over the weekend. There should be no doubt that we will get ours. I will worry about committments on Feb 4th. Lets enjoy this football team we have on the field, kick Ball St.'s arse and then go on the road and start earning some respect!

I do agree, those are both positives.  I think the staff has a lot of stuff planned out for timing and things like that.  I see that in two weeks when we get dyer things will start to fall in place and that momentum will pick up.  Especially if we continue on the field like we are. 

I was 99.9% sure we would have gotten 1 or 2 commitment after we beat WVU. I don't get it.

We essentially got a commitment from Dyer.  He just hasn't made it official yet.

I think it will be like Big Cat weekend.  We didn't get commitments on Monday morning, but we still got commitments out of it. 

Archived