Xbox and Ps2 owners

vatz22au

Just to get an idea of how many members on this board would be interested in a league for online play with Ncaa 2005. I would rather just do an Xbox only but if we get enough ps2 players who are willing to play online also, then I will help get a ps2 league up also.

I'm in for XBOX

War Eagle

Guest AuNuma1

Can we keep the video game threads in the random ramblings? There's now 4 or 5 of the same topics on the football forum and I just don't see how it relates to Auburn football. Thanks guys.

you have to have a cable modem. Then get an ethernet cable to connect your xbox to your cpu, or directly to your modem. Turn it on and plug and go. you have to have an account. you can get 2 months free in some games. you can buy 12 months on ebay for like 20 bucks. otherwise you have to pay like 40 + dollars through xboxlive.

my online name is ezeskeezy for anyone who wants to play me

XBOX Live Kit is required, plus you must have a cable modem to network into.

Can we keep the video game threads in the random ramblings? There's now 4 or 5 of the same topics on the football forum and I just don't see how it relates to Auburn football. Thanks guys.

I figured the one about the WEN league would be appropiate to hold on the forum it was originally in, so everyone could know about it. You can move all the other damn topics, but why move this one when it was specifically stated to get out to all WEN members?

Guest AuNuma1

No need to get upset vatz...there's still a link from the football forum to here. Random Ramblings is also open to ALL WEN members.

No need to get upset vatz...there's still a link from the football forum to here. Random Ramblings is also open to ALL WEN members.

I dont mean to get upset...and I understand this forum is open to all wen members...but not everyone visits this part of the message board. 100% of the members here go to the Football forum and I was hoping this thread would be read by everyone who could participate.

Would a PS2 one cost money? I have no clue how to do the online thing either, but I figure its similar to the XBox directions?

Archived