New Van Halen CD

Ranger12

Anybody get the new Van Halen CD today? I am wondering what the three new songs sound like.

Just picked it up. Listened to about 1/2 of each of them, and then skipped to Hot For Teacher. Songs sounded ok. This cd, however, just made my list of CDs that I will take whenever going on a road trip, as it's got just about every VH song you could want (the only one that I wanted would have been "Mine All Mine" from OU812, which is one of my favorite VH songs, but you can't please everyone when making a greatest hits).

Ithe liner notes, no mention of Van Halen III. Pretty funny, it's like that period of history never happened.

Best Buy has it for 15 bucks, and I think that's a great price for a two disc set.

I don't know if I will buy it. I already have every song on that CD except for the three new ones. Guess I will see if they are available for download. Thanks Jarhead.

I've downloaded the first single off that CD ("Its about time")and it's not bad. Not great, but not bad.

I wish they would stop, before my memory of them becomes too similar to my memory of the rolling stones and aerosmith.

Archived