Well I hope we hold on to Shon Coleman. He will probably be a 5* today.

gr82b4au

Anyone know if he is visiting this weekend????????????????????? I hope so.

*funny thing is that he is a 3* on Scout?  :dunno:

He are the visitors for this weekend according to scout. Maybe ST can confirm this.

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=6&yr=2010

Sources? Are you saying he is about to get bumped up, or is he a 5 star in your mind?

I am saying that most people believe he is about to get bumped on Rivals.

COLEMAN WILL GET HIS 5TH STAR

If you go to Shon Colemans rivals page it has him at number 22 in the nation? That should get him a 5th!! Woop!!

He are the visitors for this weekend according to scout. Maybe ST can confirm this.

Like ST said, we've got the visitors list as we know it coming tomorrow in "On the recruiting trail". There are WAY more players coming than are listed on that list. It's going to be a HUGE weekend.

They'll prolly bump some Bammer commits up also because rivals loves the Turds! :zapbama:

Adrian Hubbard will get a definite bump for the Bammers. He is only a 3* on Rivals and Scout, and he had a great week for the UA game.

His profile page on rivals states him at no22. Rivals have said they will have 28 5 stars. Dyer moves to no 11, Lattimore moves to no10, and Seastrunk drops. Whittaker to number 54 in the nation also. Nothing on Holland as i know of yet.

Milliner should lose a star. He is not a 5* IMO.

If they finally switch him to a 5 star athlete then I will entirely agree with their ranking.  But he is NOT a 5 star corner.

Milliner should lose a star. He is not a 5* IMO.

I agree but as a Prattville Alum i am biased against anything from Stanhope Elmoron High School. lol

As far as Millineris concerned he does NOT deserve the rankings he has.  He had trouble covering some of Benjamin Russel's WR's.... BRHS won one game this season.  Then based on his plau in the Under Armour All-American game, I don't think he can cover the lafell's, Adams, and Greens of the SEC. 

Coleman has been upgraded to a 5*.  Don't know that this really means anything...not like he got better just b/c Rivals gave him another star.

Easy on the Stanhope Alumn, I am one of those guys.  They are mostly alabama there though.  I went to school all my life with their coach and he played at Alabama along with another one of my teammates who was a year younger.  I agree on Milliner though, not a 5 star, 4 start at best.  I also saw that Coleman went to a 5 star on Rivals.  I hope we can keep this kid.  Obviously he has impressed, he started out when he committed to AU as a 3 star and has done nothing but rise with his counterpart and teammate, Damien Robinson drop.

Like ST said, we've got the visitors list as we know it coming tomorrow in "On the recruiting trail". There are WAY more players coming than are listed on that list. It's going to be a HUGE weekend.

It wouldn't "Surprise" me if the coaching staff tried to get all of our commits and "Target" recruits together to get that "Family" (team familiarity) feel amongst our remaining targets.  :dunno:

Coleman has been upgraded to a 5*.  Don't know that this really means anything...not like he got better just b/c Rivals gave him another star.

I hate when ppl say this. It's a perception thing. Top recruits want to play with other top recruits. The ONLY school w/ more 5* guys than us is UF right now and we could end up with one more and a top 3 class. That's a selling point and something the staff can build on when selling AU to 2011 recruits.

The list on rivals of official visits this weekend include:

Ryan White

Jawara White

Jeffrey Whittaker

Mike Thornton

Jeremy Richardson

Trovon Reed

Jonathan Mincy

Byran Jones

D.J. Howard

Jake Holland

Justin Delaine

Chris Davis

Shon Coleman

Kenneth Carter

We need to make a lasting impression on Coleman, Whittaker, Byran Jones, and Thornton.

The list on rivals of official visits this weekend include:

Ryan White

Jawara White

Jeffrey Whittaker

Mike Thornton

Jeremy Richardson

Trovon Reed

Jonathan Mincy

Byran Jones

D.J. Howard

Jake Holland

Justin Delaine

Chris Davis

Shon Coleman

Kenneth Carter

We need to make a lasting impression on Coleman, Whittaker, Byran Jones, and Thornton.

Yep and if you read "the recruiting trail" tomorrow, you'll get the right list of who's coming. HaHa....I shouldn't have said that. Now I'll be wrong. But I guess I'm just a little excited about this little ole free site with mods that are just ripping off the pay sites (according to some) scooping the pay sites this week. There is one more current commit that will be there that they don't have and one hopefully surprise visitor I have already alluded to they don't have on their list. So to the Rivals lurkers who say we steal info....Boom goes the dynamite.  ;D  :laugh::thumbsup:

Archived