Well Guys and Gals.....

AUSportTalk

I think I have had enough for one day. I can't thank you guys and gals enough for being such great members! Without all of you, this site wouldn't be anything but me typing and reading my thoughts. LOL All of you have been great throughout the 2009-10 recruiting season and I couldn't ask for better members to be on the site. This is one of the ONLY websites I have been on that you can actually disagree with someone but also respect their opinion too. This is also one of the ONLY sites that there are a lot of ladies that chime in on a daily basis and are well accepted. I can't thank you all enough for being so kind with your donations and t-shirt orders. If you are in the market for an Auburn Eagle shirt just click the link below and go ahead and get that off your "To do lists". We are gonna plan a BIG A-Day tailgate for the website if you would like to attend. I will post information about it soon so we can go ahead and start discussing the plans.

As a great Auburn man, that will NEVER be forgotten, once said "My time is up and I thank you for yours."

Tip your glasses to an AUsome 2010 recruiting class and War Eagle!!

WANNA PURCHASE AN AE T-SHIRT?

WANNA DONATE TO AUBURN EAGLE?

Well said...I look forward to shaking your hand at A-Day. Sleep well and thank you...

“Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their heart and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live.” ~  Joe Montana

Thanks go out again a million times over and over to ST, Mayor and all the others responsible for providing us the board and the info.  Thank you and War Eagle!

WDE!!!

Thanks so much to ALL of the AE staff for such a GREAT RIDE

yhis recruiting season! It has been soooo much fun and soooo

exciting. Can't wait for A Day . Looking foreward to a BIG AE

party! Gonna be some  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance:

:

partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey:

Can't say thank you enough. I can't imagine how much work you and the other MOD's have to do to keep this site running and it is greatly appreciated. I dont know what i would do without this site, probably gone into panic mode sometime last week. Like i said earlier it is Auburn recruiting heaven. WDE ST!!

:wareagle: Thanks for all the great info. Even the not so great info was better than the best anywhere else. No, really. Thanks folks. :wareagle:WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who worked to make this the most exciting recruiting season I've experienced in my 52 years. Guess I should re-introduce myself to my wife and kids. What were their names ?

ST, all the thanks belong to you. If there was no Auburn Eagle, I would be lost! Thank you good sir and war eagle!

You guys are so much better than any other site out there it is unreal!  I'm just glad I don't have to scour the internet for hours at a time to get decent info.  Thanks guys and WAR EAGLE! :party:

Archived